Engineering Services Exam
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in
Online Applications can be filled up to 27th April, 2021 till 18.00 Hours
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part‐I and Part‐II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- After paying the exam fee, photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature has to be submitted
- The details viz. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth to be filled in Online Application Form of the candidate should match exactly with particulars mentioned in the Matriculation Certificate.
- candidate should also have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This Photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e‐
mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at difference stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of
Withdrawal of Application
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 4th May, 2021 to 10th May, 2021 till 18.00 Hours
The Commission has introduced provision of withdrawal of application for the candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.
On successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto‐generated email and SMS will be sent on candidate’s
registered email‐id and mobile. In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email‐id: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/01123098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Paper‐I (General Studies and Engineering Aptitude) – 200 Marks – 2 Hours-Paper‐II-300 Marks – 3 Hours
Stage I Preliminary Exam-Stage II Main Exam-Stage III-Personality Test
Download e-Admit card e-Admit Card can be downloaded from the UPSC website https://upsconline.nic.in before three weeks of the commencement of the examination. Emgineering Service e-Admit card can be downloaded from the above mentioned…
Engineering Service Exam Fee – Rs. 200/-
Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from paying the exam fee.
Age Limits-Relaxation-Educational Qualification-Physical Standard
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
The total vacancy in UPSC Engineering Service – 215-Civil Engineering-Mechanical Engineering-Electrical Engineering-Electronics