Civil Services Exam
Interview/Personality Test is the last Phase in the recruitment process of IAS/IPS and other civil service exams.
UPSC IAS IPS Interview Venue – Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
UPSC CSE Interview Marks – The interview will be of 275 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks)
Civil Service Interview Duration – Personality/Interview duration is not actually fixed but longer the interview higher the chances of good score.
IAS Interview Results – Results will not be disclosed immediately but it will be published along with the main score as the final merit list.
List of Documents to be carried for Interview
- Original certificate of Matriculation or equivalent
- Photocopy of self-attested matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Original degree certificate ( if original degree certificates have not been issued it is advised to carry provision certificates and/or mark-sheet)
- Recent, 2 Passport Size photographs with one self-attested.
- Print-out of the e-Summon Letter
- Caste Certificate in original as well as photocopy
- Original and photocopy of Physical Disabilities Certificate, while PH-1 (LDCP) candidates should carry DWE certificate (if Applicable)
- TA Form – two copies plus proof of journey (for outstation candidates)
After the completion of Interview, the next working will be Medical check up so the candidates has to go prepared.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has decided to reimburse the lowest to-and-fro airfares of civil services aspirants appearing for the Personality Test (PT)/Interview in Delhi as train services are not fully functional due to travel curbs of Covid-19.
Download e-Admit card-Civil Service IAS/IPS Preliminary and Main exam e-Admit card can be downloaded from the website
Candidates must write the papers in their own hand-Mobile Phones Banned-Communication to the Commission
Civil Service IAS/IPS Preliminary exam Fee is Rs.100/-
Civil Service IAS/IPS Main Exam Fee is Rs.200/-
Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages-Preliminary-Main-Interview
Paper I General Studies ( Compulsory ) – 100 Questions
Objective Type – multiple choice questions – 200 Marks ( 2 Hours duration )
Civil Service Vacancies for the year 2021 is expected to be 712-Posts included in Civil Service Exam
Optional Subject Papers I & II-Agriculture-Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science-Anthropology-Botany-Chemistry-Civil Engineering
Preliminary Examination-Paper I-Current events-History of India-INM-Geography-Polity-Economic and Social Development-Environmental ecology-General Science-Paper II-CSAT
Nationality-Age Limits-Minimum Educational Qualification-Number of attempts-Restricted Candidates-
Indian Civil Service Preliminary Exam Date – 27th June, 2021 rescheduled to 10th October, 2021
Online Application can be filled from 4th March, 2021 to 24th March, 2021