Prelims Paper I General Studies
Syllabus of Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination
Stage-I (Objective Type)
Paper-I : General Studies (Common for all streams)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography -Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance -Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy,Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion,Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialisation
- General Science
Combined Geo Scientist exam application Fee – Rs. 200/-
Age Limits 21-32 years-Relaxation-Educational Qualification-M.Sc-
Chemist, Group A – 15 Vacancies-Hydrogeology-16 Vacancies-Geophysics-06 Vacancies
All over India 19 Centres-Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur,Cuttack…
Download e-Admit Card -three weeks before the commencement of the Examination.
Paper-I : General Studies-100 Marks-Paper-II : Core Subject-300 Marks-Main Exam-600 Marks
CGSE Preliminary Exam Date – 21st February, 2021 Main Exam Date – 17th & 18th July, 2021
Online Applications can be filled up to 27th October, 2020 Application Form containing two stages viz.Part-I and Part-II contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter Telephone No. 011-23385271
Stage-I : 400 Marks-Stage-II : 600 Marks-Stage-III: 200 Marks
communications to the Commission-Mobile Phones Banned-