Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2016 Exam Scheme
UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices ( SCRA ) Exam 2016 Notification will be announced soon.
1. UPSC SCRA examination 2016 shall be conducted according to the following plan.
Part I : UPSC SCRA Written examination 2016 carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below.
Part II : Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of Special Class Railway Apprentices written examination 2016.
2. The subjects of the SCRA written examination 2016 under Part I, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject / paper shall be as follows :
|Subjects||Code No.||Time Allowed||Maximum Marks|
|Paper - I||General Ability Test ( English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test )||01||2 Hours||200
|Paper - II||Physical Sciences ( Physics and Chemistry )||02||2 Hours||200|
|Paper - III||Mathematics||03||2 Hours||200|
3. The papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective ( multiple choice answer ) Type questions only. The Question Papers ( Test Booklets ) will be set in English only.
4. In the question papers, wherever required, SI units will be used.
5. Question Papers will be approximately of the intermediate standard.
6. Candidates must write the answers in their own hand. In no circumstances, will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them.
7. The Union Public Service Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
8. Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers ( Test Booklets ). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.