Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Application Last Date
|UPSC SCRA 2015 Exam Date : 18.01.2015|
|UPSC SCRA 2015 Online Application Issue Date : 11.10.2014|
|UPSC SCRA 2015 Online Application Last Date : 07.11.2014|
The SCRA Online application form 2015 can be filled upto 07.11.2014 till 11.59 P.M. after which the link will be disabled.
7. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate for SCRA Exam 2015 three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates. No admission certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admission certificate the candidates must have his / her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & Date of Birth or name, father’s name and date of birth available with him / her.
- If a candidate does not receive his / her e-Admission Certificate / e-admit card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination 3 weeks before the commencement of the SCRA 2015 Examination, he / she should at once contact the Union Public Service Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Union Public Service Commission’s Office either in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23381125 / 011-23385271 / 011-23098543.
In case no communication is received in the Union Public Service Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his / her e-Admission Certificate at least 3 weeks before the SCRA examination, he / she himself / herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his / her e-Admission Certificate. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the UPSC SCRA Examination unless he / she holds an e-Admission Certificate for the examination. On the receipt of e-Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the SCRA application form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the UPSC.
- The mere fact that an e-Admission Certificate to the SCRA Examination has been issued to a candidate, will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Pubic Service Commission or that entries made by the candidate in his / her application for the examination have been accepted by the Union Public Service Commission as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Union Public Service Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified for interview for Personality Test on the results of the SCRA Written Examination. Unless candidature is formally confirmed by the Union Public Service Commission, it continues to be provisional.
The decision of the Union Public Service Commission with regard to the acceptance of the SCRA application of the candidate and his / her eligibility or otherwise for admission to the Examination shall be final. Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admission Certificate in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Candidates must ensure that their email ids given in their applications for SCRA 2015 are valid and active as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of the examination process.
- A candidate must see that communications sent to him / her at the address stated in his / her SCRA application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to the Union Public Service Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Union Public Service Commission make every effort to take account of such changes, they cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
- In the event of a candidate downloading more than one e-Admission Certificate for SCRA 2015 from the Union Public Service Commission’s website he / she should use only one of these e-Admission Certificate for appearing in the Examination and report about the other(s) to the Union Public Service Commission’s Office.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admission Certificate in respect of some other candidate from the Union Public Service Commission on account of handling error, the same should be immediately brought to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
Important : All communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and year of the examination.
- Registration I.D. ( RID ).
- Roll Number ( if received ).
- Name of candidate ( in full and in block letters ).
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
- Valid and an active e-mail I.D
N.B. (i) :
Communications not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
N.B. (ii) :
If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination for SCRA has been held and it does not give his / her full name and Roll number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon.
N.B. (iii) :
Candidates are strongly advised to keep a printout or soft copy of their SCRA Exam 2015 Online application form for future reference.