Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Online Application Form
|UPSC SCRA 2015 Exam Date : 18.01.2015|
|UPSC SCRA 2015 Online Application Issue Date : 11.10.2014|
|UPSC SCRA 2015 Online Application Last Date : 07.11.2014|
Candidates may apply Online for SCRA Exam 2015 by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online application forms for SCRA 2015 are available on the above mentioned website.
The applicants are advised to submit only single application, however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he / she submits another / multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that application for SCRA Exam 2015 with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
The applicants who are submitting multiple SCRA Exam 2015 applications should note that only the SCRA Online applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID. All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their SCRA exam applications direct to the Union Public Service Commission.
Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the SCRA Examination 2015.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Union Public Service Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the SCRA examination, their SCRA Online applications will be liable to be rejected / candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Note 1 : While filling in his / her SCRA 2015 Online application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his / her choice for the centre.
If any candidate appears at a SCRA centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his / her SCRA e-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his / her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application to the Union Public Service Commission at this stage.
The candidates applying for the Special Class Railway Apprentices examination 2015 should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the UPSC SCRA Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Union Public Service Commission viz.
SCRA Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written Examination or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the SCRA examination 2015 will be cancelled by the Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Union Public Service Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the SCRA examination which is likely to be declared in the month of March / April, 2015.
1. Certificate of Age.
2. Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the subjects and division secured.
3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
4. Certificate in support of claim for age / fee concession, where applicable.
5. Certificate in support of being physically handicapped where applicable.
Immediately after the declaration of the result of the written part of the SCRA 2015 examination, successful candidates will be intimated by the Union Public Service Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) online.
The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the attested copies of the above mentioned certificates to the Union Public Service Commission at that time. Originals will have to be produced at the time of UPSC interview.
The UPSC SCRA 2015 interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of rule 11 of the rules for the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2015 notified in the Gazette of India dated 11th October, 2014 and also reproduced below.
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :
1. Obtaining support for his / her candidature by any means; or
2. Impersonating; or
3. Procuring impersonation by any person; or
4. Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with; or
5. Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information; or
6. Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for the SCRA examination; or
7. Using unfair means during the UPSC SCRA examination; or
8. Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s); or
9. Misbehaving in any other manner in the SCRA examination hall; or
10. Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their examination; or
11. Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the SCRA examination; or
12. Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their SCRA e-Admission Certificates 2015 permitting them to take the examination; or
13. Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution is liable.
a. To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the examination for which he / she is a candidate and / or
b. To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
- By the Union Public Service Commission from any SCRA examination or selection held by them;
- By the Central Government from any employment under them; and
c. If he / she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
Provided that no penalty under this rules shall be imposed except after :
1. Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he / she may wish to make in that behalf; and
2. Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him / her into consideration.
Instructions to the Candidates for filling Online Applications for SCRA Exam 2015
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form for SCRA Exam 2015 are given hereunder :
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications for SCRA Exam 2015 are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the SCRA Online Application Form containing two stages viz Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above-mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred only ) [ excepting SC / ST / Female / Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and should not be less than 3 KB each in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Application ( Part I and Part II ) can be filled from 11th October, 2014 to 7th November, 2014 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications however if due to any unavoidable circumstance, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their SCRA Online Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communications while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder of any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application for SCRA Exam 2015.
E-Admit Card for SCRA 2015 Issued : http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/
UPSC SCRA 2015 Exam E Admit Card can be download from 23.12.2014 to 18.01.2015.
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2015 on 18.01.2015 at various centres all over India as per notification. The e-Admit Cards have been made available on the UPSC Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to download and check their e-admit cards carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the UPSC Commission immediately. Rejection letters citing the ground(s) for rejection have been issued through e-mails and also put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in
In case any difficulty is faced by the candidates in downloading their e-admit cards, they may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 on any working day between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM. The candidates can also send Fax message on Fax No. 011-23387310.
No Admit Card will be sent by post.
In case the photograph is not printed clear on the e-admit cards, candidates are advised to carry three (3) photographs ( one identical photograph for each session ) along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and printout of e-admit card at the venue of the Examination.
Important Instructions for SCRA Examination 2015
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the SCRA Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to SCRA Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the SCRA e-Admit Card 2015 and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the SCRA examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
- You will not be admitted to the SCRA examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card / signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Online Application for SCRA Exam, SCRA Application Form Online, SCRA Entrance Exam Application Form, SCRA Exam Online Form, UPSC Exam Based Jobs, UPSC SCRA Call Letter, UPSC SCRA E Admit Card, UPSC SCRA Online Application Form, UPSC SCRA Online Apply, UPSC SCRA Online Registration
Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Online Application Form
Related Keywords for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Online Application Form : UPSC SCRA Exam 2015 Online Application Form, UPSC SCRA 2015 Apply Online, UPSC SCRA Online Form 2015, Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – SCRA 2015 Exam Online Application Form, SCRA Online Application Form 2015, UPSC SCRA 2015 Application Form Status, UPSC SCRA Online Registration 2015, UPSC SCRA Hall Ticket 2015 Download, Fill Online SCRA Form 2015, UPSC SCRA Admit Card 2015, SCRA Application Form 2015 Details, SCRA Online Form Submission 2015, UPSC SCRA Online Registration Form 2015, Online Application for SCRA UPSC 2015, SCRA Exam 2015 Online Application, SCRA Application Form 2015 Download, Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination Application Form 2015, UPSC SCRA Exam 2015, UPSC SCRA Hall Ticket 2015, SCRA Call Letter 2015, Application Form for SCRA Exam 2015, SCRA Application Form Date 2015, Recruitment in SCRA 2015, SCRA Exam Admit Card Download 2015, SCRA Vacancies in Indian Railways 2015, UPSC Exams 2015, Union Public Service Commission Examinations 2015,