National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2018 Online Application Form – NDA Exam Date 2018 – NDA Exam Center 2018 – NDA Eligibility 2018 – NDA Pay Scale 2018 – NDA Application Fee 2018 – NDA Application Last Date 2018 – NDA Admit Card 2018 – NDA Exam Scheme 2018 – NDA Syllabus 2018
Online NDA II Exam Application Form 2018
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Note 1 : He applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another / multiple applications, then he must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID.
Note 2 : All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors ( including boys and artificers apprentices ) of the Indian Navy, Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College ( previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Rashtriya Military Schools ( formerly known as Military Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should apply online direct to the Commission.
Persons already in Government Service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises;
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors (including boys and artificers apprentices) of the Indian Navy; and
- Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College ( previously known as Sainik School, Dehra Dun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George’s Schools and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society are required to inform their Head of Office / Department, Commanding Officer, Principals of College / School concerned, as the case may be, in writing that they have applied for this examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by the Commission from their employer / authority concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected / candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
Note 3 : While filling in the application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the Examination.If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in his E-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Note 4 : Applications without the prescribed fee ( Unless remission of fee is claimed as in para 4 above ) or incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit alongwith their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes and Fee Remission etc. they should, therefore, ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their Admission to the National Defence Academy Examination will also therefore be purely provisional. If on verification at any later date it is found that they do not fulfil all eligibility conditions, their candidature will be cancelled. The result of the written part of the examination is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2018
Note 5 : Candidates who have passed written test are not required to submit their Original Certificate of Age and Educational Qualification either to the following address :
Directorate General of Recruiting,
Army HQ, West Block-III, RK Puram,
New Delhi – 110 066
To Naval Head Quarters,
DMPR, OI&R Section ‘C’ Wing,
New Delhi – 110 011.
All candidates called for interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the Services Selection Board ( SSB ). Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the National Defence Academy II SSB Interview soon after the interview. The originals will be returned after verification. Those candidates who have already passed 10+2 examination must carry their Original 10+2 pass certificate or Marks Sheet for the SSB interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of the following provisions
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of
- Obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
- Impersonating, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the NDA II examination, or
- Using unfair means during the NDA II 2018 examination, or
- Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s), or
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the NDA II examination hall, or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Commission for the conduct of their NDA II 2018 examination, or
- Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager bluetooth or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the NDA II 2018 examination, or
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their NDA II 2018 Admission Certificates permitting them to take the NDA II 2018 examination, or
- Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution be liable
- To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the examination for which he is a candidate and / or
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
- By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them;
- By the Central Government from any employment under them; and
- If he is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he may wish to make in that behalf; and
- Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.
Important Notes of Applying Online for NDA Exam II 2018
Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the NDA Examination II 2018
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview / Personality Test.
How to Apply for NDA & NA (II) Exam 2018
Candidates are required to apply NDA Exam 2018 Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Last Date for Submission of NDA Exam II Online Application Forms 2018
The Online Applications can be filled upto 02nd July, 2018 till 6.00 PM.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website upsc.gov.in for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet ( Answer Sheet ) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other colour are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling of details in the OMR answer sheet especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions”.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates
In case of any guidances / information / clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
Mobile Phones Banned
Mobiles phones, pagers / bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers / bluetooth or any valuable / costly items to the venue of the examination as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates are required to apply Online at www.upsconline.nic.in. No other mode is allowed for submission of application.