National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA Exam I 2017 Acknowledgement of Application
NDA & NA Exam I E Admit Card :
NDA & NA Exam 1 written exam will be held on 23rd April, 2017.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsc.gov.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Important Instructions for UPSC NDA & NA Exam 1 2017
1. Check the UPSC NDA & NA Exam e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring UPSC NDA & NA Exam e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the UPSC NDA & NA Exam e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
8. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission / Army / Naval / Air Head Quarters :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an UPSC NDA I Exam e-Admit Card 2017 three weeks before the commencement of the NDA I Exam 2017. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admit Card the candidate must have his vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & Date of Birth or Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth available with him.
- If a candidate does not receive his e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week before the commencement of the NDA I 2017 examination, he should at once contact the Union Public Service Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Union Public Service Commission’s office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011- 23098543 Extn 4119, 4120. In case no communication is received in the Union Public Service Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his e-Admit Card at least one week before the UPSC National Defence Academy I 2017 examination, he himself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his e-Admit Card.
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the UPSC NDA I 2017 examination unless he holds a certificate of admission for the UPSC National Defence Academy I 2017 examination. On receipt of e-Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately. The courses to which the candidates are admitted will be according to their eligibility as per educational qualifications for different courses and the preferences given by the candidates. The candidates should note that their admission to the UPSC National Defence Academy I 2017 examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admit Card in respect of some other candidate on account of processing error, it should be notified to the Union Public Service Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination for UPSC NDA 1 2017 on the strength of an e-Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
- The decision of the Union Public Service Commission as to the acceptance of the application of a candidate and his eligibility or otherwise for admission to the NDA I 2017 Examination shall be final.
- Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Candidates must ensure that their e-mail IDs given in their Online UPSC NDA I Exam applications 2017 are valid and active.