National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2016 Date
Important notice for aspirants of (i) NDA & NA (II) Examination and (ii) For the posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner.
NDA II Exam 2016 Online Application Issue Date : 18th June, 2016
NDA II Exam 2016 Online Application Last Date Submission : 15th July, 2016
NDA II Examination Date 2016 :18th September, 2016
NDA & NA (II) Examination 2016 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 18th September, 2016, for NDA admission 2016 to the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force wings of the NDA for the 138th Course and for the 100th Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from 02 July 2017.
The candidates joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B.Tech course and would be given an opportunity to join NDA Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy subject to availability of National Defence Academy Vacancies 2016. The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission.
The approximate number of vacancies in NDA & NA Exam II 2016 to be filled on the results of National Defence Academy Examination 2016 will be as under :
|Total No. of Vacancies in NDA & NA II||-|
|Indian National Defence Academy Vacancies||-|
|Indian Naval Academy ( 10 +2 Cadet Entry Scheme ) Vacancies||-|
- A candidate is required to specify clearly in the Online application form for NDA 2 Exam 2016 the Services for which he wishes to be considered in the order of his preference [ 1 to 4 ]. He is also advised to indicate as many preferences as he wishes to opt so that having regard to his rank in the order of merit due consideration can be given to his preferences when making NDA II 2016 appointments.
- Candidates should note that they will be considered for NDA II 2016 appointment to those services only for which they express their preferences and for no other service(s). No request for addition / alteration in the preferences already indicated by a candidate in his NDA Online application form 2016 will be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission.
- National Defence Academy Admission 2016 to the above courses will be made on the results of the NDA II Exam 2016 written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board, of candidates who qualify in the National Defence Academy II written examination.
Important Notes of Applying Online for NDA Exam II 2016
Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the NDA Examination II 2016 :
The candidates applying for the NDA II 2016 examination should ensure that they fulfill all NDA II 2016 Exam eligibility conditions for admission to National Defence Academy Examination II 2016. Their National Defence Academy admission 2016 at all the stages of the NDA examination 2016 will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed NDA eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of NDA II 2016 Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for NDA II 2016 interview / Personality Test.
How to Apply for NDA & NA (II) Exam 2016 :
Candidates are required to apply NDA Exam 2016 Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form for National Defence Academy have been given in Appendix – II. Detailed Instructions are available for applying NDA II Online exam on the above mentioned website.
Last Date for Submission of NDA Exam II Online Application Forms 2016 : The Online applications for NDA Exam 2016 can be filled upto 15th July, 2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate for NDA II Exam 2016 three weeks before the commencement of the National Defence Service examination. The NDA Exam II 2016 e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for being downloaded by candidates. No Admission Certificate for NDA II 2016 Exam will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active email i.d. while filling up Online application form for NDA Exam 2016 as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Penalty for Wrong Answers :
Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [ Answer Sheet ], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regarding to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix – III of the Notice.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their NDA II applications 2016, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-230100543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobiles phones, pagers / blue tooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the UPSC examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future UPSC NDA II 2016 examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers or any valuable / costly items to the venue of the UPSC examination as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates are required to apply UPSC NDA Exam II 2016 Online at www.upsconline.nic.in. No other mode is allowed for submission of National Defence Service II application.