National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2017 Online Application Form – NDA Exam Date 2017 – NDA Exam Center 2017 – NDA Eligibility 2017 – NDA Pay Scale 2017 – NDA Application Fee 2017 – NDA Application Last Date 2017 – NDA Admit Card 2017 – NDA Exam Scheme 2017 – NDA Syllabus 2017
Online NDA II Exam Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Note 1 : The NDA II Exam 2017 applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another/multiple applications, then he must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Note 2 : All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors (including boys and artificers apprentices) of the Indian Navy, Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College (previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun), Students of Military Schools (formerly known as King George’s Schools) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should apply online direct to the Commission.
- Persons already in Government Service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises;
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors (including boys and artificers apprentices) of the Indian Navy; and
- Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College (previously known as Sainik School, Dehra Dun), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George’s Schools and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society are required to inform their Head of Office/Department, Commanding Officer, Principals of College/School concerned, as the case may be, in writing that they have applied for this examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by the Commission from their employer/authority concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
Note 3 :
If any candidate appears at a NDA Exam II 2017 centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his NDA Exam II E-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Note 4 : NDA Exam II 2017 applications without the prescribed fee ( Unless remission of fee is claimed as in para 4 above ) or incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit alongwith their NDA Exam II 2017 applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes and Fee Remission etc. they should, therefore, ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the NDA II 2017 Examination.
Their NDA II 2017 Admission to the National Defence Academy Examination will also therefore be purely provisional. If on verification at any later date it is found that they do not fulfil all eligibility conditions of NDA Exam II 2017, their candidature will be cancelled. The result of the written part of the NDA II 2017 examination is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2017
Note 5 : Candidates who have passed written test are not required to submit their Original Certificate of Age and Educational Qualification either to the following address :
Directorate General of Recruiting,
Army HQ, West Block-III, RK Puram,
New Delhi – 110 066
To Naval Head Quarters,
DMPR, OI&R Section ‘C’ Wing,
New Delhi – 110 011.
All candidates called for NDA II 2017 interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the Services Selection Board ( SSB ). Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the National Defence Academy II SSB Interview soon after the NDA II 2017 interview. The originals will be returned after verification. Those candidates who have already passed 10+2 examination must carry their Original 10+2 pass certificate or Marks Sheet for the NDA II SSB interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of the following provisions :
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :
- Obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
- Impersonating, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the NDA II examination, or
- Using unfair means during the NDA II 2017 examination, or
- Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s), or
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the NDA II examination hall, or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Commission for the conduct of their NDA II 2017 examination, or
- Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager bluetooth or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the NDA II 2017 examination, or
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their NDA II 2017 Admission Certificates permitting them to take the NDA II 2017 examination, or
- Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution be liable
- To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the examination for which he is a candidate and / or
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
- By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them;
- By the Central Government from any employment under them; and
- If he is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after :
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he may wish to make in that behalf; and
- Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.
Important Notes of Applying Online for NDA Exam II 2017
Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the NDA Examination II 2017 :
The candidates applying for the NDA II 2017 examination should ensure that they fulfill all NDA II 2017 Exam eligibility conditions for admission to National Defence Academy Examination II 2017. Their National Defence Academy admission 2017 at all the stages of the NDA examination 2017 will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed NDA eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of NDA II 2017 Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for NDA II 2017 interview / Personality Test.
How to Apply for NDA & NA (II) Exam 2017 :
Candidates are required to apply NDA Exam 2017 Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Last Date for Submission of NDA Exam II Online Application Forms 2017 : The Online applications for NDA Exam 2017 can be filled upto 30th June, 2017 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate for NDA II Exam 2017 three weeks before the commencement of the National Defence Service examination. The NDA Exam II 2017 e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for being downloaded by candidates. No Admission Certificate for NDA II 2017 Exam will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active email i.d. while filling up Online application form for NDA Exam 2017 as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Penalty for Wrong Answers :
Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [ Answer Sheet ], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regarding to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions”.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their NDA II applications 2017, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobiles phones, pagers / blue tooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the UPSC examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future UPSC NDA II 2017 examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers / bluetooth or any valuable / costly items to the venue of the UPSC examination as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates are required to apply UPSC NDA Exam II 2017 Online at www.upsconline.nic.in. No other mode is allowed for submission of National Defence Service II application.