National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA Exam I 2016 Scheme of Examination
- The subjects of the NDA 1 written examination 2016, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :
Subject Code Duration Maximum Marks Mathematics 01 2-½ Hours 300 General Ability Test 02 2-½ Hours 600 Total 900 SSB Test / Interview : 900
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers ( Test Booklets ) of Mathematics and Part “B” of General Ability Test will be set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Union Public Service Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the UPSC NDA 1 examination 2016.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers ( Test Booklets ). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the UPSC NDA NA 2016 Examination Hall.