National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA Exam I 2016 Acknowledgement of Application
8. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission / Army / Naval / Air Head Quarters :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an UPSC NDA I Exam e-Admit Card 2016 three weeks before the commencement of the NDA I Exam 2016. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admit Card the candidate must have his vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & Date of Birth or Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth available with him.
- If a candidate does not receive his e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week before the commencement of the NDA I 2016 examination, he should at once contact the Union Public Service Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Union Public Service Commission’s office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011- 23098543. In case no communication is received in the Union Public Service Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his e-Admit Card at least one week before the UPSC National Defence Academy I 2016 examination, he himself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his e-Admit Card.
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the UPSC NDA I 2016 examination unless he holds a certificate of admission for the UPSC National Defence Academy I 2016 examination. On receipt of e-Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately. The courses to which the candidates are admitted will be according to their eligibility as per educational qualifications for different courses and the preferences given by the candidates. The candidates should note that their admission to the UPSC National Defence Academy I 2016 examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admit Card in respect of some other candidate on account of processing error, it should be notified to the Union Public Service Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination for UPSC NDA 1 2016 on the strength of an e-Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
- The decision of the Union Public Service Commission as to the acceptance of the application of a candidate and his eligibility or otherwise for admission to the NDA I 2016 Examination shall be final.
- Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Candidates must ensure that their e-mail IDs given in their Online UPSC NDA I Exam applications 2016 are valid and active.