National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2014 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC NDA & NA 2 Written Exam Results 2015
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II Written Exam Result Date : UPSC NDA & NA II Written Exam Results 2015 is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2015.
National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2014 Written Exam Results
UPSC NDA 2 Written Exam Result 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 02.01.2015 )
1. On the basis of the result of the written part of the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 28th September, 2014, candidates with the under mentioned Roll Nos. have qualified for Interview by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy for the 134th Course and for the 96th Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from 2nd July, 2015. The result of 01 candidate has been withheld.
2. The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll Nos. are shown in the list is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of their admission to the examination, “candidates are requested to submit original certificates of Age and Educational Qualification to respective Service Selection Boards ( SSBs ) during the SSB interview.” The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any working day. The result is also available at Union Public Service Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in
3. The mark-sheets of the candidates, will be put on the Commission’s website within fifteen ( 15 ) days from the date of publication of the final result. ( after concluding SSB Interviews ) and will remain available on the website for a period of sixty ( 60 ) days.
National Defence Academy Examination (II) – NDA & NA Exam II 2014 Final Results
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Final Result 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 03rd June, 2015 )
1. The following is the list, in order of merit of 453 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission in 28th September, 2014 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 134th Course and Naval Academy for the 96th Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from July, 2015. For detailed information regarding the actual date of commencement of the above courses, please visit the websites of Ministry of Defence i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or indianarmy.gov.in.
2. The results of Medical Examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
3. The candidature of all the candidates is provisional, subject to their submitting the requisite certificates in support of date of birth and educational qualifications etc., claimed by them, directly to the following address, wherever this has not already been done, and Not to U.P.S.C.
Additional Directorate General of Recruiting,
Adjutant General’s Branch,
Ministry of Defence ( Army ),
West Block No. III, Wing – 1,
R. K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110 066.
4. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters at the address given above.
5. These results are also be available on the UPSC Website at http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available on the Website after 15 days from the date of declaration of final results.
6. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission either in person or on Telephone Nos.011- 23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 between 10:00 Hours to 17:00 Hours on any working day.