National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA Exam I 2015 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA I Written Exam 2015 Results
UPSC NDA & NA 1 Written Exam 2015 Result has been Declared. ( Published on : 11th August, 2015 ).
1. On the basis of the result of the written part of the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 19th April, 2015, candidates with the under mentioned roll nos. have qualified for interview by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy for the 135th course and for the 97th Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from 2nd January, 2016.
2. The candidature of all the candidates, whose roll nos. are shown in the list, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of their admission to the examination, “candidates are required to submit original certificates of Age and Educational Qualification to respective Service Selection Boards ( SSBs ) during the SSB interview.” The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation counter near Gate C of the Union Public Service Commission, either in person or on telephone numbers 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 on any working day. The result is also available at Union Public Service Commission website http://www.upsc.gov.in
3. The mark sheets of the candidates, will be put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website within fifteen ( 15 ) days from the date of publication of the final result ( after concluding SSB Interviews ) and will remain available on the website for a period of sixty ( 60 ) ) days.
UPSC National Defence Academy Examination (I) – NDA & NA I Exam Final Results 2014
UPSC NDA & NA I Exam Final Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 20th, November 2014 ).
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2014 – Declaration of Final Results Thereof.
1. The following is list, in order of merit of 342 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission in 20th April 2014, and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 133rd Course and Naval Academy for the 95th Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from January 2015. For detailed information regarding the date of commencement of the above courses, please visit the websites of Ministry of Defence i.e., www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or indianarmy.gov.in.
2. The results of Medical Examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
3. The candidature of all the candidates is provisional, subject to their submitting the requisite certificates in support of date of birth and educational qualifications etc. claimed by them directly to the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Army ), West Block No.III, Wing – I, R.K Puram, NEW Delhi – 110 066. wherever this has not already been done and not to UPSC.
4. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarter at the address given above.
5. The result is also available on the UPSC website at http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available on the website after 15 days from the date of declaration of final results.
6. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Union Public Service Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos.011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on any working day.