6. Indian Forest Service Examination – IFS Exam 2015 Application Last Date
Last Date for Submission of Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 Online Applications :
The IFS Exam 2015 Online applications can be filled upto 12th June, 2015 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
7. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate for IFS Exam 2015 about three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The IFS Exam 2015 e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates. No Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 Admission Certificate will be sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his / her e-Admission Certificate for IFS Exam or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the IFS examination three weeks before the commencement of the IFS 2015 examination, he / she should at once contact the Union Public Service Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Union Public Service Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos. 011 – 23381125 / 011 – 23385271 / 011 – 23098543.
In case no communication is received in the Union Public Service Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his / her e-admission certificate at least three weeks before the IFS examination, he / she himself / herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his / her e-Admission Certificate. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an e-certificate of admission for the IFS 2015 examination.
On the receipt of IFS Exam 2015 e-Admission Certificate, candidates should check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The candidates should note that their admission to the IFS examination 2015 will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Indian Forest Service application form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the UPSC. The mere fact that a certificate of admission to the IFS 2015 Examination has been issued to a candidate, will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission or that entries made by the candidate in his / her application for the IFS Preliminary examination 2015 have been accepted by the Union Public Service Commission as true and correct.
Candidates may note that the Union Public Service Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified for Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination. Unless candidature is formally confirmed by the Union Public Service Commission, it continues to be provisional. The decision of the Union Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the IFS Examination 2015 shall be final. Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admission Certificate for IFS Exam 2015 in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- In the event of a candidate downloading more than one e-Admission Certificate from the website of the Union Public Service Commission, he / she should use only one of these e-admission certificates for appearing in the IFS 2015 examination and report about the other(s) to the Union Public Service Commission Office.
- Candidates are informed that as the Preliminary Examination is only a screening test, no marks sheets will be supplied to successful or unsuccessful candidates and no correspondence will be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission, in this regard.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admission Certificate in respect of some other candidate, the same should immediately be returned to the Union Public Service Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
- Candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications for Indian Forest Service are valid and active as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of the IFS examination process.
Important Notes for IFS Examination 2015 : All communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and Year of the IFS examination.
- Registration I.D. ( RID )
- Roll Number ( if received ).
- Name of candidate ( in full and in block letters ).
- Complete postal address as given in the IFS Exam application.
- Valid and Active E-Mail ID.
- Communication not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
- If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination for IFS 2015 has been held and it does not give his / her full name and roll number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep a printout or soft copy of their IFS Exam 2015 online application for future references.
8. The eligibility for availing reservation against the Indian Forest Services vacancies reserved for the physically disabled persons shall be the same as prescribed in “The Persons with Disability ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation ) Act, 1995.” Provided further that the physically disabled candidates shall also be required to meet special eligibility criteria in terms of physical requirements / functional classification ( abilities / disabilities ) consistent with requirements of the identified Service / Post as may be prescribed by its Cadre Controlling Authority. A list of Services identified suitable for Physically Disabled Category along with the physical requirements and functional classifications. The physical requirement and functional classification can for example be one or more of the following :
|Sl. No.||Code||Physical Requirements|
|1.||MF||Work performed by Manipulation by Fingers|
|2.||PP||Work Performed by Pulling & Pushing|
|3.||L||Work Performed by Lifting|
|4.||KC||Work Performed by Kneeling and Crouching|
|5.||BN||Work Performed by Bending|
|6.||S||Work Performed by Sitting ( on bench or chair )|
|7.||ST||Work Performed by Standing|
|8.||W||Work Performed by Walking|
|9.||SE||Work Performed by Seeing|
|10.||H||Work Performed by Hearing / Speaking|
|11.||RW||Work Performed by Reading and Writing|
|Sl. No.||Code||Functional Classification|
|1.||BL||Both legs affected but not arms|
|2.||BA||Both arms affected
a. impaired Reach
b. weakness of Grip.
|3.||BLA||Both legs and both arms affected.|
|4.||OL||One leg affected ( R or L )
a. impaired reach
b. weakness of grip
|5.||OA||One arm affected ( R or L )
a. impaired reach
b. weakness of grip
|6.||OAL||One arm and one leg affected|
Note : The above list is subject to revision.
9. No request for withdrawal of candidature received form a candidate after he / she has submitted his / her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
10. Details about the scheme of examination, standard and syllabi of the subjects etc. may be seen in Appendix-I of IFS Exam notice.
Instructions to the Candidates for filling IFS Exam online applications 2015
Candidates are required to apply Online for Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder :
- Detailed instructions for filling up IFS Exam Online applications 2015 are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the IFS Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred only ) [ excepting SC / ST / Female / Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Indian Forest Service Online Application, a candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications for IFS ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 16th May, 2015 to 12th June, 2015 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the IFS 2015 applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their IFS Application Form 2015, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @ nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online for IFS Exam well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.