Indian Forest Service Examination – IFS Exam Results 2014 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
Indian Forest Service Examination – IFS Main Exam Final Results 2014
UPSC IFS Main Exam Final Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 18 February, 2015. )
1. Based on the results of the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination 2014 held by Union Public Service Commission in 22nd November, 2014 – 3rd December, 2014 followed by Personality Test held in 2nd February to 12th February, 2015, the following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Forest Service.
2. The number of candidates recommended for appointment under different categories are as under :
|32 ( including 02 PH - 2 & 01 PH - 3 candidates )||34||13||06||85 ( including 02 PH - 2 & 01 PH - 3 candidates )|
3. Appointment to the Service will be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and fulfillment of other criteria. The number of vacancies intimated by the Government are as under :
|43||23||13||06||85 ( including 02 PH - 2 & 01 PH - 3 candidates )|
4. The candidature of 11 recommended candidates with following Roll Numbers is provisional :
|SI. No.||Roll Number|
5. UPSC has a “Facilitation Counter” near Examination Hall in its campus. Candidates can obtain any information / clarification on the working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. in person or over telephone Nos. 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543. The Result will also be available on the UPSC website, i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in.
6. The Marks of candidates are likely to be uploaded on this website http://www.upsc.gov.in, within fifteen days from the date of declaration of result, for a period of forty five days.
Indian Forest Service Examination – IFS Main Exam Written Results 2014
UPSC IFS Main Exam Written Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 20 December, 2014. )
1. On the basis of the written results of the UPSC Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission in November / December 2014, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test.
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test.
3. Interview of Candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are likely to be held in February, 2015. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter / e-mail. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website in due course. The candidates are advised to check their e-mail also for further information. The candidates who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax or Telephone numbers indicated above.
6. The mark-sheets of candidates will be put on the UPSC Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam Written Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 13th, October 2014 ).
Result of CS(P) Examination, 2014 for candidates who have qualified for admission in Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014
1. On the basis of screening test held through C.S(P) Examination, 2014 on 24.08.2014, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for admission to the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014.
2. The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) for IFoS ( Main ) Examination, 2014 which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in.
3. All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF – IFoS and submit the same online for admission to the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014 to be held from 22nd November, 2014. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 17.10.2014 to 31.10.2014 till 23.59 hrs.
4. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF-IFoS and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission would also be available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014, published in the gazette of India ( Extraordinary ) of Ministry of Environment of Forests dated 31.05.2014, which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
5. After submitting the duly filled DAF Online, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed in ink by the candidates alongwith all relevant documents wherever applicable as enclosures including the prescribed fees of 200/- addressed to the following address and so as to reach the Union Public Service Commission’s Office latest by 07.11.2014. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted online should be superscribed “Application for Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014.” It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till 07.11.2014 ( 17.00 hrs. ).
The Under Secretary [ ( IFoS ) ],
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110 069.
6. It may be noted that mere submission of application form does not, ipso facto, confer on any right for admission to the Main Examination. The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Main Examination will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission’s website to the eligible candidates 2 – 3 weeks before the commencement of the examination. Changes, if any, in the postal address after submission of the DAF may be communicated to the Union Public Service Commission at once.
7. Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS(P) Examination, 2014 will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission website i.e, www.upsc.gov.in only after entire process of the IFoS Examination, 2014 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result of IFoS Examination, 2014.
8. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs., in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission website www.upsc.gov.in.