Indian Forest Service Examination – IFS Exam Results 2014 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
Indian Forest Service Examination – IFS Main Exam Final Results 2013
UPSC IFS Main Exam Final Results 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 29 January, 2014. )
1. Following is the list of names with roll numbers, in order of merit, of the candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the Indian Forest Service based on the result of the Indian Forest Service Examination 2013, the written examination for which was held by the Union Public Service Commission in October, 2013 and the Personality Test in December, 2013. The list contains names of 85 candidates, including 29 belonging to Other Backward Classes, 13 to the Scheduled Castes, 06 to the Scheduled Tribes. The list also contain names of 01 candidate each belonging to PH – 2 ( Blindness or low vision ) and PH – 3 ( Hearing impairment ) categories.
2. Appointment to the Service will be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and fulfilling of other criteria. The number of vacancies intimated by the Government is 85 ( 43 General, 23 Other Backward Classes, 13 Scheduled Castes and 06 Scheduled Tribes ).
3. The figures given before the names in the list indicate the Roll Number of the respective candidate.
4. The candidature of one candidate with Roll No. 117335 is provisional.
5. UPSC has a “Facilitation Counter” near Examination Hall in its campus. Candidates can obtain any information / clarification on the working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. in person or over telephone Nos.23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543. The Result will also be available on the UPSC web site, i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in. Marks of candidates are likely to be uploaded on this website ( for access to individual candidates on query basis ) within the next 15 days.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam Written Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 13th, October 2014 ).
Result of CS(P) Examination, 2014 for candidates who have qualified for admission in Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014
1. On the basis of screening test held through C.S(P) Examination, 2014 on 24.08.2014, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for admission to the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014.
2. The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) for IFoS ( Main ) Examination, 2014 which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in.
3. All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF – IFoS and submit the same online for admission to the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014 to be held from 22nd November, 2014. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 17.10.2014 to 31.10.2014 till 23.59 hrs.
4. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF-IFoS and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission would also be available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014, published in the gazette of India ( Extraordinary ) of Ministry of Environment of Forests dated 31.05.2014, which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
5. After submitting the duly filled DAF Online, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed in ink by the candidates alongwith all relevant documents wherever applicable as enclosures including the prescribed fees of 200/- addressed to the following address and so as to reach the Union Public Service Commission’s Office latest by 07.11.2014. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted online should be superscribed “Application for Indian Forest Service ( Main ) Examination, 2014.” It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till 07.11.2014 ( 17.00 hrs. ).
The Under Secretary [ ( IFoS ) ],
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110 069.
6. It may be noted that mere submission of application form does not, ipso facto, confer on any right for admission to the Main Examination. The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Main Examination will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission’s website to the eligible candidates 2 – 3 weeks before the commencement of the examination. Changes, if any, in the postal address after submission of the DAF may be communicated to the Union Public Service Commission at once.
7. Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS(P) Examination, 2014 will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission website i.e, www.upsc.gov.in only after entire process of the IFoS Examination, 2014 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result of IFoS Examination, 2014.
8. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs., in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission website www.upsc.gov.in.