Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination – IES ISS Exam Results 2016 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
IES ISS Exam Results will be declared on September, 2017
UPSC IES / ISS Examination – IES / ISS Exam Final Results 2016
Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service ( IES / ISS ) Exam Final Results 2016 has been Declared. ( Published on : 19th, July 2016 ).
1. Based on the results of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service written examination 2016 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 13th May, 2016 followed by interviews for Personality Test held in July, 2016 the following are the lists, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service.
2. The number of candidates recommended for appointment to Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service are as under :
|Indian Economic Service||09||03||02||01||15|
|Indian Statistical Service||04||01||02||02||09 ( including 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 3 )|
3. Appointments shall be made strictly in accordance with the extant rules and the number of vacancies available.
4. The number of vacancies reported by the Government for posts to be filled are as under :
|Indian Economic Service||09||03||02||01||15 ( including 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 3 )|
|Indian Statistical Service||04||01||02||05||12 ( including 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 3 )|
5. The candidature of the 01 recommended candidates with following Roll Nos. is provisional :
6. Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near the Examination Hall building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their Examination / recruitments on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
7. The marks of the candidates shall be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within fifteen days from the date of publication of result.