Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service – IES ISS Exam 2016 Application Last Date
|UPSC IES / ISS 2016 Exam Date : 13.05.2016|
|UPSC IES / ISS 2016 Online Application Issue Date : 16.01.2016|
|UPSC IES / ISS 2016 Online Application Last Date : 12.02.2016|
|UPSC IES / ISS 2016 E Admit Card Download : 07.03.2016 till 04.04.2016 ( 11.59 P.M. )|
6. Last Date for Submission of UPSC IES ISS Exam Applications 2016 : The Online Applications for IES ISS Exam 2016 can be filled upto 12.02.2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
7. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- An e-admit card will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates with effect from 7th March, 2016 till 4th April, 2016. No physical admit card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail ID while filling up Online Application Form as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them. No request for issue of E-Admit Card will be entertained by Union Public Service Commission after 4th April, 2016 under any circumstances. For downloading the e-Admit Card the candidate must have his / her vital parameters like RID and Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him / her.
If a candidate is not able to download his / her e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination till 14th March, 2016 is not received from the Union Public Service Commission, he / she should at once contact the UPSC Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the UPSC Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos.011-23381125 / 011-23385271 / 011-23098543. In case no communication is received in the UPSC Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his / her e-Admit Card till 4th April, 2016, he / she himself / herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his / her e-Admit Card.
No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an e-admission certificate for the examination. On receipt of e-Admit Card, check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the UPSC.
The mere fact that an e-admission certificate to the IES ISS Examination 2016 has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Union Public Service Commission has finally cleared his / her candidature or that the Union Public Service Commission has accepted entries made by the candidate in his / her application for the Examination as true and correct. Candidates may note that the UPSC Commission will take up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service ( Written ) Examination. Unless the Union Public Service Commission formally confirms candidature, it continues to be provisional. The decision of the UPSC Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final.
Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admission Certificate for IES ISS in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- In the event of a candidate downloading more than one e-admission certificate from the website of the UPSC Commission, he / she should use only one of these admission certificates for appearing in the examination.
- The candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications are valid and active as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
- A candidate must see that communications sent to him / her at the address stated in his / her application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to the UPSC Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Commission make every effort to take account of such changes, they can not accept any responsibility in the matter.
- If a candidate receives an e-admission certificate in respect of some other candidate the same should immediately be brought to the notice of Union Public Service Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate for IES ISS Exam issued in respect of another candidate.
Important : All Communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
1. Name and year of the examination
2. Registration I.D. ( RID )
3. Roll Number ( If Received )
4. Name of Candidate ( In Full and in Block Letters )
5. Complete postal address as given in the application.
6. Valid and Active E-Mail ID.
N.B. I : Communications not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
N.B. II : If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination has been held and it does not give his / her full name and Roll number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon. Candidates are strongly advised to keep a printout or soft copy of their online application of IES ISS Exam 2016 for future references.