Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service – IES ISS Exam 2012 Application Form
5. Application Form for IES ISS Exam 2012 :
a) Candidates are required to apply Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service Exam Online using the link http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up IES ISS Exam Online applications 2012 are available on the above mentioned website.
(b) The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he / she submits another / multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that application for IES / ISS Exam 2012 with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
c) All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Union Public Service Commission.
Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as workcharged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the IES ISS 2012 Examination.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Union Public Service Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the examination for IES ISS 2012, their applications will be liable to be rejected / candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Note 1 : While filling in his / her application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his / her choice for the centre for the IES ISS Examination.
If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his / her e-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his / her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Note 2 : Incomplete or defective IES ISS applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
(d) Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of their application of Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service Exam 2012 to the Union Public Service Commission at this stage.
The candidates applying for the Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service examination 2012 should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the IES ISS Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Union Public Service Commission viz.
IES ISS Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification, at any time, before or after the IES ISS written Examination or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Union Public Service Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the IES ISS examination 2012 which is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2013.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the Subjects.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age / fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being physically disabled (where applicable).
Immediately after declaration of result of the written part of the IES ISS examination 2012, successful candidates may be intimated by the Union Public Service Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submitted Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) Online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the attested copies of the above mentioned certificates to the UPSC Commission at that time.
Originals will have to be produced at the time of IES ISS interview. The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of Rule 12 of the Rules for the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2012 notified in the Gazette of India dated 1st September, 2012 and also reproduced below :
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :
- Obtaining support for his / her candidature by any means, or
- Impersonating, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for the examination, or
- Using unfair means during the UPSC IES ISS examination, or
- Writing irrelevent matter, including obscence language or pornographic matter in script(s), or
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
- Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination, or
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates alongwith their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
- Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, is liable.
- To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the examination for which he / she is a candidate and / or
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period,
- By the UPSC Commission from any examination or selection held by them;
- By the Central Government from any employment under them; and
- If he / she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after -
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he / she may wish to make in that behalf; and
- Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him / her into consideration.