UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2016 Important Instructions
1. Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the Geologist Examination :
Candidates applying for the examination for Geologists should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the UPSC Geologist Examination 2016 will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate for UPSC Geologist Exam 2016 to the candidates will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions for UPSC Geologist Exam 2016 with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for UPSC Geologist Interview / Personality Test 2016.
2. UPSC Geologist Exam 2016 Online Application Form :
Candidates are required to apply UPSC Geologist Exam Online only by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up UPSC Geologists online application form 2016 have been given in Appendix II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
3. Last Date of Submission of UPSC Geologist Exam 2016 Applications :
The Geologist Online applications can be filled upto 04.03.2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an UPSC Geologist e-Admission Certificate 2016 two weeks before the commencement of the UPSC Geologist examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E-Mail ID while filling up UPSC Geologist Online Application Form 2016 as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them at different stages of examination process.
5. Special Instructions :
Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the Candidates for Conventional Types Tests” ( Appendix III ).
6. Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011 – 23385271 / 011 – 23381125 / 011 – 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
7. Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobile phones, pagers, bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the UPSC Geologists examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones / pagers or any valuable / costly items to the venue of the UPSC examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates are required to apply Online at www.upsconline.nic.in only. No other mode is allowed for submission of UPSC application.