UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2017 Online Application Form Last Date
6. CMS Exam 2016 Online Application Form Last Date : Online application for CMS Exam 2016 can be filled upto 19th May, 2017 till 11.59 P.M., after which the link will be disabled.
7. Correspondence with UPSC Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the CMS examination 2017. The e-Admit Card for CMS Exam 2017 will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card for CMS Examination 2017 will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admit Card the candidate must have his / her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her. If a candidate does not receive his/her e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the CMS examination 2017 three weeks before the commencement of the Combined Medical Examination 2017, he/she should at once contact the Union Public Service Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Union Public Service Commissions office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543. In case no communication is received in the Union Public Service Commission’s Office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his / her e-Admit Card for CMS Exam 2017 at least two weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his / her e-Admit Card.
No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the Combined Medical Services examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination. On the receipt of e-Admit Card, candidates should check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The mere fact that an e-Admit Card to the CMS Examination 2017 has been issued to a candidate, will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the Combined Medical Services examination have been accepted by the Union Public Services Commission as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Union Public Services Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test on the results of the Computer based Examination. Unless candidature is formally confirmed by the Union Public Services Commission, it continues to be provisional. The decision of the Union Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the CMS Examination shall be final. Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card for CMS Exam 2017 in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- In the event of a candidate downloading more than one Admit Card from the Union Public Services Commission’s website, he/she should use only one of these Admit Card for appearing in the Combined Medical Services examination.
- Candidates must ensure that their e-mail ids given in their application for CMS Exam 2017 are valid and active as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them.
- A candidate must see that communications sent to him/her at the address stated in his/her application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to the Union Public Service Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Union Public Service Commission make every effort to take account of such changes they cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admit Card for Combined Medical Services 2017 in respect of some other candidate, the same should be immediately brought to the Union Public Service Commission’s notice with a request to issue the correct e-Admit Card. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the UPSC CMS examination 2017 on the strength of an e-Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
Important Notes for CMS Exam 2017 : All communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and Year of the CMS Examination.
- Registration ID ( RID )
- Roll Number ( If Received )
- Name of Candidate ( In Full and in Block Letters )
- Complete Postal address as given in the application.
- Valid and active e-mail ID.
N.B. : I Communication not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
N.B. : II If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination has been held and it does not give his / her full name and roll number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon.
N.B. : III Candidates are strongly advised to keep a printout or soft copy of their online application for future references.
Computer Based Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
1. The candidate must note that his / her admission to the Examination is strictly “Provisional”.
2. The mere fact that an e-Admit Card has been issued to him/her does not imply that the candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the Examination have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
3. The candidate must note that the UPSC Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications, community etc. with reference to original documents only of those candidates who qualify the written examination.
4. The candidate must also note that if subsequent to the issue of e-Admit Card, ineligibility is detected at any stage before or after the Examination or if the conditions prescribed in the Rules and Instructions given in the advertisement or any other additional information / documents called for at any stage, are not complied with within the time specified therein, the candidature would be rejected.
5. Travelling and other expenses must be borne by the candidate himself/herself. The Union Public Service Commission does not make arrangements for boarding and lodging of any candidate.
Instructions Duration the CMS Examination
a. Written part of the Computer based CMSE 2017 will be in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
b. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
c. Both the question papers I and II will contains 120 items ( questions ) each and each item is in English only.
d. Computer based CMSE 2017 in both the papers will be completely of objective ( Multiple choice answer ) type.
e. There will be four alternatives for the answers to every question.
f. A candidate has to select only one of the four alternatives as his/her correct answer. The system will not allow selection of more than one alternative as correct answer.
g. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third ( 0.33 ) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
h. If it is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
i. Password will be announced at 9.50 AM for Forenoon Session and at 2.50 PM for Afternoon Session. Candidates will open the secure browser and read instructions from 9.50 AM to 10.00 AM for Forenoon Session and from 2.50 PM to 3.00 PM for Afternoon Session. However, candidates will not be allowed to start their Examination before 10.00 AM for Forenoon Session and 03.00 PM for Afternoon Session.
j. Rough worksheets will be provided to the candidates on demand.
k. In the event of the Examination being disrupted, the candidate should immediately inform the invigilator. The invigilator will help the candidate to re-login to the Examination. This will start the Examination from where it had stopped.
l. Numbered list of all questions will appear at the right side of the screen.
m. Keep a close watch on “Time Left” while appearing for the Examination.
n. Question once attempted, would be final. However, responses can be changed at any time during the Examination before final submission including unattempting the question using ‘Clear Response’ button.
o. Candidates will be automatically stopped from answering questions when the time of Examination is over and the Examination will auto-submit.
p. Candidates should not carry any books, paper, mobile phone or any other electronic items to the examination venue. UPSC will not be responsible for the safekeeping of such item(s).
q. Impersonation ( to assume the identity of another with intent to deceive ) is forbidden.
r. Candidates must not, on any pretext whatsoever speak to or have any communication with any other Candidates. Such communication will be regarded as a breach of the Examination Rules.
s. Candidate in the Examination venue, who is found to have unauthorized materials in his / her possession, shall be deemed to have indulged in breach of the Examination Rules.
t. Any breach of Examination Rules shall be considered to constitute unfair practice. In case any candidate is found to be indulging in unfair practice, he will be liable to be debarred from this and future Tests / Exams of UPSC and / or disciplinary action.
u. At the conclusion of the Examination, candidates must remain seated quietly and must not communicate with one another till the Examination is over.
v. No candidate shall be permitted to leave Examination Lab till expiry of the allotted time.
w. No candidate shall be allowed to go to the toilet during the last 30 minutes of the Examination.
x. The candidate must abide by the instructions and such further instructions as may be given by Supervisor / Invigilator of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
y. The candidate will furnish correct information as may be required from him / her in the Examination Lab by the Invigilator / Assistant Supervisor / Supervisor / other persons so authorized.
Application Last Date for CMS Exam, CMS Application Form Online, CMS Exam Application Last Date, CMS Form Last Date, CMS Personality Test, E Admit Card UPSC, UPSC CMS Forms, UPSC CMS Last Date, UPSC CMS Online Application
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2017 Online Application Form Last Date
Related Keywords for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2017 Online Application Form Last Date : CMS 2017 Entrance Exam Application, Combined Medical Services Application Last Date 2017, UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket 2017, UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2017 Online Application Form Last Date, UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017, Last Date for CMS Exam Application 2017, Forms of CMS Exam 2017, UPSC CMS Admit Card Download 2017, UPSC CMS Exam Last Date 2017, CMS Registration Last Date 2017, E Admission Certificate for CMS Exam 2017, UPSC CMS E Admit Card 2017, UPSC CMS Call Letter 2017, UPSC Combined Medical Exam 2017, UPSC Medical Exam Admit Card 2017, UPSC CMS Exam Online Application Last Date 2017, UPSC CMS Part 2 Registration 2017, UPSC CMS Exam Registration 2017, CMS Exam Application Form 2017, UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Application Last Date, CMSE Recruitment 2017, Last Date for CMS Online Application Form Submission 2017, CMSE Application Form 2017, Online Application Last Date for CMS Exam 2017, CMS 2017 Fee Schedule, UPSC CMS Examination 2017, CMSE 2017 Application Form, Application Last Date for Combined Medical Services Exam 2017, E Admit Card for CMS 2017,