UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2018 Online Application Form
|1||UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Application Issue Date||02nd May, 2018|
|2||UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Online Application Last Date||25th June, 2018 - 6:00 pm|
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2018
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed Instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he / she submits another / multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
All candidates, whether already in Government Service or Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the examination, their application shall be rejected / candidature shall be liable to be cancelled
Note 1: While filling in his/her online application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his / her choice for the centre. 7 If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in his / her e- Admit Card, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his / her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Note 2: Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application to the Commission at this stage.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Computer based Examination and Interview / Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Computer based Examination or Interview / Personality Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission. Candidates are requested to keep ready self attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the Computer based examination which is likely to be declared in the month of September / October, 2018.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age / fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability ( where applicable )
Immediately after the declaration of the Computer based results, successful candidates will be intimated by the Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the self attested copies of the above mentioned certificates to the Commission at that time. Originals will have to be produced at the time of interview. The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission in terms of Rule 11 of the Rules for the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018, reproduced below
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of
(i) obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
(ii) impersonating, or
(iii) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(iv) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(v) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(vi) resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for the examination, or
(vii) using unfair means during the examination, or
(viii) misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
(ix) Writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter in the script( s ) or
(x) harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examination, or
(xi) being in possession of or using any mobile phone ( even in switched off mode ), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination or
(xii) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their e-Admit Card permitting them to take the examination, or
(xiii) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution be liable.
(a) to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he / she is a candidate and / or
(b) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
(i) by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them
(ii) by the Central Government from any employment under them; and
(c) if he / she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules. Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after.
(i) giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he / she may wish to make in that behalf and
(ii) taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him / her into consideration.
Instructions to the Candidates for Filling Online Applications for CMS Exam 2018
Candidates are required to apply CMS Exam 2018 online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Salient Features of the system of CMS Exam 2018 Online Application Form are given here under
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Salient Features of the system of Online Application Form are given here under
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz.Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred Only ) [ excepting SC / ST / Female / PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB each in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 2nd May, 2018 to 25th May, 2018 till 6.00 P.M.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The Applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending firstname.lastname@example.org is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application.