UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2018 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CMS Written Exam 2018 Results Likely to Be Declared in The month of June, 2018
1. On the basis of results of the written part of the Combined Medical Services examination, 2018 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 22nd June, 2018 the candidates with the under mentioned roll numbers have qualified for Interviews / Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Forms ( DAF ) which is available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website www.upsc.gov.in and submit the same Online. The Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission from 2nd May, 2018 to 25th May, 2018 till 6.00P.M
3. Important Instructions regarding filling up of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the rules of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018 published in the Gazette of India, dated 02nd May, 2018 which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
4. The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed ( by the candidate ) along with original documents and a photocopy each thereof at the time of Interview. The instructions for filling up DAF available on the website along with the rules of the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that are to be produced at the time of Interview. The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient valid proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualifications, caste ( SC / ST / OBC ) and Physically disability status.
5. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to commence from the month of June, 2018. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter / e-mail. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission`s Website in due course. The candidates are advised to check their e-mail also for further information.
6. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The marks-sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days. The candidates can access the marks-sheet after keying in their Roll Numbers and Date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed / hard
copies of the marks-sheet should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
8. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain any information / clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM in person or over telephone Nos. ( 011 ) – 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543 from this counter.