UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2014 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CMS Written Exam 2014 Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 23rd July, 2014 ).
1. On the basis of results of the written part of the Combined Medical Services examination, 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 22nd June 2014 the candidates with the under mentioned roll numbers have qualified for Interviews / Personality Test.
2. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Forms ( DAF ) which is being made available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in shortly. All the qualified candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) and submit the same Online. The Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission from 25.07.2014 till 08.08.2014.
3. Important Instructions regarding filling up of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the rules of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014 published in the Gazette of India, dated 22.03.2014, which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
4. After submitting the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) duly filled in Online, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) separately and will have to send the printed copy of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) duly signed by the candidate along with all relevant documents to the Under Secretary ( CMS ), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, so as to reach the Union Public Service Commission’s office latest by 11.08.2014. The envelope containing the print out of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) submitted Online should be superscribed “Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014″. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 11.08.2014 ( 5:00 PM ).
5. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to commence from 26.08.2014. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview / e-mail. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Union Public Service Commission’s website in due course. The candidates are advised to check their email also for further information.
UPSC CMS Exam 2014 Final Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 12th November, 2014 ).
1. Based on the results of the Combined Medical Services written Examination, 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 22nd June, 2014 and the interviews for Personality Test held in August–October 2014, the following is the list, in order of merit, of the candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service, Central Government Health Services, East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corp orations and New Delhi Municipal Council.
2. A total number of 801 candidates have been recommended for appointment as under :
|Category||Number of candidates recommended|
|Total||801 ( including 27 PH-I ) candidates|
|General||359 ( including 10 PH-I ) candidates|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||249 ( including 10 PH-I ) candidates|
|Scheduled Castes ( SC )||129 ( Including 06 PH-I ) candidates|
|Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||64 ( including 01 PH-I ) candidates|
3. In accordance with Rule 13 (4) and (5) of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014, the UPSC Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under :