UPSC Combined Medical Services Written Exam Results 2016
CMSE Written Exam Result Date : CMS Written Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared in the month of September / October, 2016..
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination – CMS Exam 2015 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CMS Written Exam 2015 Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 14th August, 2015 ).
1. On the basis of results of the written part of the Combined Medical Services examination, 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 28th June 2015 the candidates with the under mentioned roll numbers have qualified for Interviews / Personality Test.
2. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Forms ( DAF ) which is available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. All the qualified candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) and submit the same Online. The Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission from 18.08.2015 to 27.08.2015. till 23.59 hrs
3. Important Instructions regarding filling up of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the rules of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India, dated 14.03.2015, which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
4. After submitting the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) duly filled in Online, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) separately and will have to send the printed copy of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) duly signed by the candidate along with all relevant documents to the Under Secretary ( CMS ), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, so as to reach the Union Public Service Commission’s office latest by 31.08.2015. The envelope containing the print out of the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) submitted Online should be superscribed “Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2015″. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 31.08.2015 ( 5:00 PM ).
5. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to commence from 21.09.2015. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview / e-mail. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Union Public Service Commission’s website in due course. The candidates are advised to check their email also for further information.
Detailed Application Form for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2015
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Interview Starts from 21.09.2015 to 24.09.2015.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam E Summon Letter for Personality Test 2015
UPSC CMS Exam 2015 Final Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 11th December, 2015 ).
1. Based on the results of the Combined Medical Services written Examination, 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 28th June, 2015 and the interviews for Personality Test held in 21.09.2015 to 24.09.2015, the following is the list, in order of merit, of the candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service, Central Government Health Services and East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporations.
2. A total number of 1202 candidates have been recommended for appointment as under :
|Category||Number of candidates recommended|
|Total||1202 ( including 45 PH - I ) candidates|
|General||534 ( including 28 PH - I ) candidates|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||384 ( including 12 PH - I ) candidates|
|Scheduled Castes ( SC )||186 ( Including 04 PH - I ) candidates|
|Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||98 ( including 01 PH - I ) candidates|
3. In accordance with Rule 13 (4) and (5) of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2015, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under :
4. Appointments to the various posts will be made according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions and all verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment of candidates to various services shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of services expressed by them.
5. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under :
|734||384||186||98||1402 ( Including 45 PH - I )|
6. Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their Examination / Recruitments on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011 – 23385271 and 011 – 23381125 from this Counter. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. Website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within fifteen days from the date of publication of result.