UPSC Indian Engineering Services 2014 Written Exam Result
UPSC IES 2014 Written Exam Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 5th December, 2014 ).
1. On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services Examination, 2014 held by UPSC in 20th June, 2014, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview / Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability ( where applicable ) etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep their certificates ready and check before hand the requirement of certificates in accordance with the important instructions before appearance in the PT boards available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ), which is available on the Union Public Service Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in and submit the same online. The DAF will be available on the website of the UPSC Commission upto 15th December, 2014 till 11.59 p.m. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same online to the Union Public Service Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the online detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2014 published in the Gazette of India, dated 22nd March, 2014 which is also available on the website of the UPSC Commission.
4. After submitting the duly filled-in DAF online, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed ( by the candidate ) at the bottom of each page of DAF and the Declaration duly signed alongwith self attested photocopy of Certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualification, community and physical disability ( where applicable ) to the Under Secretary ( Engineering ), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069, so as to reach the UPSC Commission’s Office latest by 22nd December, 2014. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted online should be superscribed “DAF for Engineering Services Examination, 2014″. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 22nd December, 2014 ( 5.00 p.m. ). In the event of non-receipt of ink signed copy of the DAF, the candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
5. The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed ( by the candidate ) along with original documents and a photocopy each thereof at the time of Interview. The instructions for filling up DAF available on the Website along with the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2014, must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that will be produced at the time of Interview. The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient proof in support of his / her age, date of birth, educational qualification, caste ( SC / ST / OBC ) and physical disability certificate ( in the case of PWD candidate ). In case any of the written qualified candidate fails to bring any or all the required original documents in support of his candidature for the Engineering Services Examination, 2014, he will not be allowed to present himself / herself before the PT Board and no TA will be allowed.
6. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test is likely to be held in the months of January to February, 2015. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Union Public Service Commission’s Website by last week of December, 2014.
7. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
8. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the UPSC Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
9. The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed / hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed / hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Union Public Service Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
10. The result will also be available on the UPSC’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
11. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain any information / clarification regarding their examination / result on working days between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. in person or over Telephone Nos. 23388088, ( 011 ) – 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543 from this counter.
12. In case a candidate faces any difficulty during filling-up of online detailed Application Form, he / she may contact the Telephone No. 23388088 / 23381125 Ext. 4331 / 4340 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
UPSC Indian Engineering Services Examination – IES Exam 2013 Online Final Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC IES Exam Final Results 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 27th February, 2014 ).
1. Indian Engineering Services written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission in 28th June 2013 and the interviews for Personality Test held in December 2013 – January 2014, the following are the lists, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to various Services / Posts in Ministries / Departments concerned.