Combined Defence Services Examination II – CDS Exam II 2017 Application Last Date
CDS Exam II 2016 Online Application Form Last Date :
CDS Exam II 2016 Online Applications can be filled upto 08th September, 2017 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Important Instructions for CDS Exam 2 2017 :
1. Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the CDS Examination II 2017 :
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview / Personality Test.
2. How to Apply Online for CDS II Exam 2017 : Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
3. Last Date for Submission of CDS II Exam 2017 Online Applications : The CDS Exam II 2017 Online applications can be filled upto 08th September, 2017 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No eAdmit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Penalty for Wrong Answers : Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other colour are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates : In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobiles phones, pagers/bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers / bluetooth or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.