Combined Defence Services Examination II – CDS Exam II 2016 Application Last Date
CDS Exam II 2016 Online Application Form Last Date :
CDS Exam II 2016 Online Applications can be filled upto 12th August, 2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Important Instructions for CDS Exam 2 2016 :
1. Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the CDS Examination II 2016 :
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their CDS 2 Exam admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview / Personality Test.
2. How to Apply Online for CDS II Exam 2016 : Candidates are required to apply CDS Exam II 2016 Online only, by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
3. Last Date for Submission of CDS II Exam 2016 Online Applications : The CDS Exam II 2016 Online applications can be filled upto 12th August, 2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate for CDS Exam II 2016 three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The CDS Exam II 2016 e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up Online application form as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Penalty for Wrong Answers : Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [ Answer Sheet ], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates : In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers or any valuable costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.