Combined Defence Service Examination I – UPSC CDS Exam I 2015 Online Application Form – Kindly visit for UPSC CDS Exam II 2014 Application Details : CDS II Exam 2014 Online Application Form
|UPSC CDS I Exam 2015 Application Issue Date : 08.11.2014|
|UPSC CDS I Exam 2015 Application Last Date : 08.12.2014|
|UPSC CDS I 2015 Exam Date : 15.02.2015|
|UPSC CDS I Written Exam Results 2015 will be declared in the month of : May, 2015|
Candidates are required to apply UPSC CDS Exam I 2015 Online using the link http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam I 2015 are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single UPSC CDS Exam I 2015 application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he / she submits another / multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that application for UPSC CDS Exam I 2015 with the higher RID ( Registration ID ) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam I 2015 applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID. All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their UPSC CDS Exam I 2015 applications online direct to the Union Public Service Commission.
N.B.I : Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office / Department in writing that they have applied for the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination I 2015.
N.B. II : Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for UPSC Combined Defence Service examination I 2015. They are also required to submit NOC in this regard at the time of SSB interview.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Union Public Service Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the UPSC CDS examination 1 2015, their applications will be liable to be rejected / candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit alongwith their applications for UPSC Combined Defence Services I Examination 2015 any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC and fee remission etc.
The candidates applying for the UPSC Combined Defence Services I examination 2015 should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the UPSC CDS I examination 2015.
Their admission at all the stages of Combined Defence Services I examination 2015 for which they are admitted by the Union Public Service commission viz. Written examination and Combined Defence Services Exam I 2015 Interview test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
If on verification at any time before or after the written examination for Combined Defence Services Exam I or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the UPSC CDS examination I 2015 will be cancelled by the Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their self attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the UPSC CDS examination I 2015 which is likely to be declared in the month of May, 2015 for submission to the Army HQ / Naval HQ / Air HQ as the case may be :
1. Matric / Higher Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth.
2. Degree / Provisional degree certificate / marks sheet showing clearly having passed degree examination and eligible for award of degree.
In the first instance all qualified candidates eligible for SSB interview will carry their original Matric / Higher Secondary School certificate as also their Degree / provisional Degree certificate / marks sheet with them while going to the Services Selection Centres for UPSC SSB interview.
Candidates who have not yet qualified the final year Degree examination must carry with them a certificate in original from the Principal of the College / Institution stating that the candidate has appeared / is appearing at the final year Degree examination.
Candidates who do not carry the above certificates with them while going to the Services Selection Centres shall not be allowed to appear for the SSB interview. No relaxation for non-submission of the above certificates in original at the selection centre is allowed, and candidates who do not carry with them any of these certificates in original will not be permitted to appear for their SSB test and Combined Defence Services interview and they will be sent back home at their own expense.
If any of their claims is found to be incorrect / false / fraud / fabricated they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of the following provisions :
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :
- Obtaining support for his / her candidature by any means, or
- Impersonating, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for the Combined Defence Services examination I 2015, or
- Using unfair means during the UPSC CDS examination I 2015, or
- Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene languages or pornographic matter, in the script (s), or
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the UPSC CDS I examination hall, or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their examination, or
- Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the UPSC CDS examination I 2015, or
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their Admission Certificates permitting them to take the Combined Defence Services examination I, or
- Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution be liable :
- To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the UPSC CDS examination I 2015 for which he / she is a candidate and / or
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
- By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them;
- By the Central Government from any employment under them; and
- If he / she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after,
1. Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he / she may wish to make in that behalf; and
2. Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him / her into consideration.
Instructions to the candidates for filling CDS Exam I 2015 Online Applications
Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder :
Detailed instructions for filling up Online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online application form for CDS Exam I 2015 containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned website through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred Only ) [ excepting SC / ST / Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB each and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The CDS I Exam 2015 Online applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 8th November 2014 to 8th December, 2014 till 11.59 p.m. after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the Combined Defence Services Exam I 2015 applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail Ids as the UPSC Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.inare directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of CDS Exam Online Applications 2015.
E-Admit Card for CDS Exam.(I), 2015 Issued : http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/admit_card.php#hhh1
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the UPSC Combined Defence Academy Examination (I) 2015 at different venues throughout the country on 15.02.2015 ( Sunday ). The e-Admit Cards for the candidates have been uploaded on the UPSC Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in, which may be downloaded.
- Check the CDS I Exam 2015 e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the CDS Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card for CDS Exam I 2015 in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the CDS Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Combined Defence Services examination.
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the UPSC Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the UPSC examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card / signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear unauthorizedly in ELe. Maths Paper for CDSE(I), 2015 their Answer Scripts of Elementary Maths Paper will not be Evaluated.