UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination – CDS II 2015 Written Exam Result – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CDS 2 Written Exam 2015 Result has been Declared. ( Published on : 12th February, 2016 ).
1. On the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 01st November, 2015, 8351 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 141th Course commencing in July, 2016
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July, 2016
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad ( Pre-Flying ) Training Course ( 200/16F/PC ) commencing in July, 2016
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 104th SSC Course ( for Men ) commencing in October, 2016 and
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 18th SSC Women ( Non-Technical ) Course commencing in October, 2016.
2. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age ( Date of Birth ), educational qualifications, NCC (C) ( Army Wing / Senior Division Air Wing / Naval Wing ) etc. claimed by them along with attested copies thereof, to Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry Section for males and SSC Women Entry Section for women candidates, West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA / SSC as their first choice and to IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR ( OI & R Section ), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy as their first choice, and to PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force as their first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th May, 2016 ( 1st August, 2016 in case of SSC only ). The candidates must not send the original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
3. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters / Naval Headquarters / Air Headquarters as the case may be.
4. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No.011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing UPSC website http.//www.upsc.gov.in
5. The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA ( after conducting SSB Interview ) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
To Know CDS II Result 2015 : http://upsc.gov.in/exams/written-results/cds2/2015/Wrtn_Rslt_CDS_II_2015_Engl.pdf
UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination – CDS II 2015 Exam Final Result
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015 Final Result has been Declared. ( Published on : 09th June, 2016 ).
1. The following are the lists, in order of merit of 261 ( 166 + 88 + 07 ) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in 01st November, 2015 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 141th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad ( Pre-Flying ) Training Course i.e. No. 200/16 F/PC Course.
2. There are some common candidates in the three lists for various courses.
3. The number of vacancies, as intimated by the Government is 200 for Indian Military Academy [ including 25 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificates ( Army Wing ) holders ], 45 for Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Executive ( General Service ) [ including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate ( Naval Wing ) holders ] and 32 for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.
4. The Commission had recommended 4682, 2738 and 550 as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. The number of candidates finally qualified are those after SSB test conducted by Army Head Quarters.
5. The results of Medical examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
6. Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, Provisional on this score. Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in original, in support of Date of Birth/Educational qualification etc. claimed by them, along with Photostat attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters / Naval Headquarters / Air Headquarters, as per their first choice.
7. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters / Naval Headquarters / Air Headquarters.
8. These results will also be available on the UPSC website at http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available on the website after completion of its complete process i.e. after declaration of final result of Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015.
9. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission’s Office, either in person or on telephone Nos.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any working day.
To Know CDS II Result 2015 : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/final-results/cds2/2015/fr_cds2_15.pdf