UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination – CDS II 2013 Written Exam Result – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CDS 2 Written Exam Result 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 7th January, 2014 )
1. The results of the Combined Defence Servies Examination II – 2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 8th September, 2013, 8984 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 137th Course commencing in July, 2014.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Course commencing in July, 2014.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad ( Pre – Flying ) Training Course for 196th F(P) Course commencing in July, 2014.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 100th SSC Course ( for Men ) commencing in October, 2014 and
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 14th SSC Women ( Non-Technical ) Course commencing in October, 2014
2. The ratio of candidates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is 1:17.65
3. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age ( Date of Birth ), Educational qualifications, NCC (C) ( Army Wing / Senior Division Air Wing / Naval Wing ) etc. claimed by them along with attested copies of thereof, to Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry, West Block III, Ground Floor, Wing No. I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to Naval Headquarters ( R&R Section ), Room No. 204, C-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 in case of Navy first choice, and to PO3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Moti Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi – 110 011 in case of Air Force as their first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th May, 2014 ( 1st August, 2014 in case of SSC only ). The candidates must not send the original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Final Result 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 25th June, 2014 )
1. The following are the lists, in order of merit of 299 ( 186 + 99 + 14 ) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination II, 2013 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in September, 2013 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 137th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad ( Pre-Flying ) Training Course i.e. 196th F ( P ) Course.
2. There are some common candidates in the three lists for various courses.
3. The number of vacancies, as intimated by the Government is 250 for Indian Military Academy [ including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' certificates ( Army Wing ) holders ], 40 for Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Executive ( General Service ) ( including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate ( Naval Wing ) holders ] and 32 for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.
4. The Union Public Service Commission had recommended 5608, 2874 and 678 as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy / Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. The number of candidates finally qualified are those after SSB testing conducted by Army Head Quarters.
5. Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, provisional on this score. Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in original, in support of Date of Birth / Educational qualification etc. claimed by them, along with photostate attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters / Naval Headquarters / Air Headquarters, as per their first choice.