UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination – CDS II 2013 Written Exam Result – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CDS 2 Written Exam Result 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 7th January, 2014 )
1. The results of the Combined Defence Servies Examination II – 2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 8th September, 2013, 8984 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 137th Course commencing in July, 2014.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Course commencing in July, 2014.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad ( Pre – Flying ) Training Course for 196th F(P) Course commencing in July, 2014.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 100th SSC Course ( for Men ) commencing in October, 2014 and
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 14th SSC Women ( Non-Technical ) Course commencing in October, 2014
2. The ratio of candidates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is 1:17.65
3. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age ( Date of Birth ), Educational qualifications, NCC (C) ( Army Wing / Senior Division Air Wing / Naval Wing ) etc. claimed by them along with attested copies of thereof, to Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry, West Block III, Ground Floor, Wing No. I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to Naval Headquarters ( R&R Section ), Room No. 204, C-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 in case of Navy first choice, and to PO3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Moti Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi – 110 011 in case of Air Force as their first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th May, 2014 ( 1st August, 2014 in case of SSC only ). The candidates must not send the original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.