UPSC Civil Services Exam Results 2015 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Written Results 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 12th, October 2015. )
1. On the basis of the result of the Civil Services ( Preliminary ) Examination, 2015 held on 23.08.2015, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for admission to the Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2015.
The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form, DAF ( CSM ), for Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2015, which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in hyperlink “http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
2. All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF ( CSM ) online and submit the same Online for admission to the Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2015 to be held from Friday, the 18th December 2015. The DAF ( CSM ) will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission from 29th October, 2015 till 13th November, 2015 11:59 PM. Important instructions for filling up of the DAF ( CSM ) and for submitting the completely filled application form Online, to the Union Public Service Commission, would also be available on the website.
3. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India ( Extraordinary ) of Department of Personnel and Training Notification dated 23.05.2015, which is also available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
4. All the qualified candidates are also required to take a print out of the finally submitted DAF ( CSM ) separately after submitting the duly filled DAF ( CSM ) Online. The successful candidates will have to send the printed copy of the DAF ( CSM ) duly signed by the candidates along with all relevant documents including the prescribed fees, wherever applicable, as enclosures addressed to the :
So as to reach the Commission’s Office latest by 20th November, 2015, 5:00 p.m. The envelope – 2 containing the print out of the DAF ( CSM ) that was submitted Online by the successful candidate should be superscribed “Application for Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2015″. It can also be delivered at the Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till by 20th November, 2015, 5:00 p.m. It may be noted that mere submission of application form DAF ( CSM ), either online or the printout copy thereof, does not, ipso facto, confer upon the candidates any right for admission to the Main Examination. The e-admit card along with the time table of the Main Examination will be uploaded on the Commission’s Website to the eligible candidates around 2 weeks before the commencement of the examination. Changes, if any, in the postal address after or email address or mobile number submission of the DAF ( CSM ) may be communicated to the Union Public Service Commission at once.
5. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., in person or on Tel. No. 011 – 23385271, 011-23098543 or 011 – 23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission Website www.upsc.gov.in.
6. The results of Roll Numbers 0882295, 1000001, 1000002, 1000003, 1000004, 1000005, 1000006, 1000007, 1000008, 1000009, 1000010, 1000011, 1000012, 1000013, 1000014, 1000015, 1000017, 1000018, 1000019, 1000020, 1000021, 1000022, 1000023, 1000024, 1000025, 1000026, 1000027, 1000028 and 1000029 have been withheld on the directions of Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunals / High Court.
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Written Results 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 19th, February 2016. )
1. On the basis of the results of the Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission from 18th to 23rd December, 2015, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services ( Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ ).
2. The UPSC Civil Services Personality Test 2015 for these candidates is likely to commence from 08th March, 2016. Personality Tests will be held in the following address :
Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House,
New Delhi – 110 069.
Detailed program for the UPSC CSE Personality Test 2015 will be uploaded on the Union Public Service Commission’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Civil Service e-Summon letter 2015 will be made available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website www.upsc.gov.in on 23.02.2016. The Qualified candidates who are unable to download their e-Summon Letters from the Union Public Service Commission’s website at least 5 days before the commencement of the said Personality Test / Interview should immediately contact the Office of the Union Public Service Commission either on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472. No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the UPSC Civil Service Personality Test / Interview by the Union Public Service Commission.
3. The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC / ST / OBC and PH certificates, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Union Public Service Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the UPSC Civil Service Personality Test, intimated to the candidates, will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Union Public Service Commission immediately through letters or Fax.
6. The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
e-Summon Letter for Civil Services Personality Test
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Final Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 04th July, 2015. )
1. Based on the results of the written part of Civil Services Examination, 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 14th to 20 December, 2014 and the interviews for Personality Test held in April – June, 2015, following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to :
- Indian Administrative Service;
- Indian Foreign Service;
- Indian Police Service; and
- Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
2. A total number of 1236 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per following break-up :
|590 ( incl. 15 PH - 1, 12 PH - 2 & 12 PH - 3 ).||354 ( incl. 05 PH - 1, 01 PH - 2 & 06 PH - 3 )||194 ( incl 01 PH - 1 & 01 PH - 2 )||98||1236 ( incl. 21 PH - 1, 14 PH - 2 & 18 PH - 3 ).|
3. In accordance with Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules 2014, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under :
4. Appointment to the various Services will be made according to the number of vacancies available with due consideration to the provisions contained in paras 2 and 19 of the Rules for the Examination. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under :
|Central Services Group 'A'||363||184||107||56||710|
|Group 'B' Services||174||69||33||16||292|
*includes 54 PH vacancies ( 21 PH – 1, 14 PH – 2 & 19 PH – 3 ).
Reserve List for Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2014