Civil Services Preliminary Examination – CSE Preliminary Exam Written Results 2013 – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Written Results 2013 has been Declared.
UPSC Civil Services Examination – CSE Main Exam Final Results 2013
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Final Results 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 12th June, 2014 ).
1. Based on the results of the written part of Civil Services Examination, 2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission in 1st December, 2013 and the Interviews for Personality Test held in April – June, 2014, following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to :
- Indian Administrative Service;
- Indian Foreign Service;
- Indian Police Service; and
- Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
2. A total number of 1122 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per following break-up :
( incl. 11 PH - 1, 5 PH - 2 & 3 PH - 3 ).
( incl. 4 PH - 1, 2 PH - 2 & 5 PH - 3 ).
( incl. 15 PH - 1, 7 PH - 2 & 8 PH - 3 ).
3. Appointment to the various Services will be made according to the number of vacancies available with due consideration to the provisions contained in paras 2 and 19 of the Rules for the Examination. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under :
|Central Services Group ‘A’||369||188||103||50||710|
|Group ‘B’ Services||71||37||30||18||156|
* includes 30 PH vacancies ( 15 PH – 1, 07 PH – 2 & 08 PH – 3 ).
Civil Services Main Examination – CSE Main Exam Written Results 2013
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Written Results 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 11th March, 2014 ).
1. On the basis of the results of the Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission in December, 2013, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services ( Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ ).
2. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 7th April, 2014. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069. The date and time of Personality Test is being intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test will be displayed on the Union Public Service Commission’s Official Website.
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Interview Schedule 2014
Sub : Schedule for Personality Test / interview for Civil Services ( Main ) Examination, 2013.
The Personality Test / interview of written qualified candidates of CS ( Main ) examination, 2013 will commence from 09.4.2014. Out of a total of 3003 candidates declared qualified for P.T., the P.T. schedule of 1281 candidates, indicating their roll number, name and date and session of interview from 9.4.2014 to 2.5.2014, roll‐number‐wise, is given below. The candidates for PT / interview have been selected in random order. The P.T. schedule for the remaining candidates will be uploaded shortly. Reporting Time for Forenoon Session is 09:00 Hours and for Afternoon Session is 13:00 Hours.