Civil Services Preliminary Examination – IAS Exam 2018 Application Last Date
Online application for Civil Services IAS Exam 2018 can be filled up to 6th March, 2018 till 6:00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given here under
Instructions to the Candidates for filling IAS Exam Online Applications 2018
Candidates are required to apply Online using the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in
Detailed instructions for filling up Online applications for IAS Exam are available on the above mentioned UPSC website.
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part – I and Part – II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred only ) [ excepting SC / ST / Female / Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card.
Before start filling up of IAS Online Application, a candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The IAS Online applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 7th February, 2018 to 6th March, 2018 till 18:00 Hrs.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the Indian Administrative Services applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their IAS Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of IAS examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @ nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the Spam folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of IAS Online Applications.