Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabus 2016
CPF AC Exam 2016 Syllabi of the Written Papers :
- Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence
- Paper II : General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas :
- General Mental Ability : The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science : The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance : The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy :
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India : The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography : The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the world.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
Part A – Essay questions which are to answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part B – Comprehension, precis writing, other communications / language skills – to be attempted in English only ( Marks 120 ). The topics are Comprehension passages, precis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam 2016 : Exam Date – Exam Center – Exam Eligibility – Qualification – Physical Standard – Application Form – Application Last Date – Selection Procedure