Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2017
|UPSC CPF AC 2017 Online Application Issue Date : 12.04.2017|
|UPSC CPF AC 2017 Online Application Last Date : 05.05.2017|
6. UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2017 Online Application Last Date :
The Online Central Police Forces AC Exam application can be filled upto 05th May, 2017 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
7. Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the UPSC CPF AC examination. The CAPF AC e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the CAPF AC 2016 e-Admission Certificate / e-Admit Card the candidate must have his / her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & Date of Birth or Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth available with him / her. If a candidate does not receive his / her e-Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the UPSC CPF AC examination three weeks before the commencement of the CAPF Assistant Commandant examination, he / she should at once contact the Union Public Service Commission.Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Union Public Service Commission’s office either in person or over phone nos. 011-23381125 / 011-23385271 / 011-23098543. In case no communication is received in the Union Public Service Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his / her e-Admission Certificate at least 3 weeks before the examination, he / she himself / herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his / her e-Admission Certificate.
No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admission Certificate for the examination. On the receipt of e-Admission Certificate, candidates should check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The candidates should note that their admission to the examination would be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the UPSC CPF AC 2017 Online application form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the UPSC.
The mere fact that an e-Admission Certificate to the examination has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Union Public Service Commission has finally cleared his/ her candidature or that the Union Public Service Commission has accepted entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the examination as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Union Public Service Commission will take up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified the Central Armed Police Forces ( Written ) examination. Unless the Union Public Service Commission formally confirms candidature, it continues to be provisional.
The decision of the Union Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final. Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admission Certificate in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- In the event of a candidate downloading more than one e-Admission Certificate from the website of the Union Public Service Commission, he / she should use only one of these admission certificates for appearing in the examination and report about the others to the Union Public Service Commission.
- The candidates must ensure that their E-mail IDs given in their Online applications are valid and active as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
- A candidate must see that communications sent to him / her at the address stated in his/her application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to the Union Public Service Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Union Public Service Commission make every effort to take account of such changes, they can not accept any responsibility in the matter.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admission Certificate in respect of some other candidate the same should immediately be brought to the notice of Union Public Service Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admission Certificate. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
Important : All communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and year of the UPSC examination.
- Registration I.D. ( RID )
- Roll number ( If Received )
- Name of candidate ( In full and in block letters ).
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
- Valid and active E-mail Id.N.B. I : Communications not containing the above particulars may not be attended to. Candidates are strongly advised to keep a print out or soft copy of their UPSC CPF AC Online application for future references.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2017 Admit Card :
Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 23rd July, 2017 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants ( Group A ) in the Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPF ) viz. Border Security Force ( BSF ), Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBP ) and Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB ).
Candidates can download E admit card for CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam from June, 2017
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the examination notice no.7/2016-CPF dated 12-03-2016, uploaded on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall”.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
11. Candidates may note that all the entries in the OMR sheet for objective type paper (Paper-I) and entries in the Scanable Attendance List – (SAL) for both Paper – I and Paper – II should be filled up by Black Ball Point Pen only.
12. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen for Paper – I would not be evaluated.
13. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2017
Related Keywords for Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2017 : Central Armed Police Force Exam Application Last Date 2017, UPSC ITBP AC Exam Application Last Date 2017, CAPF BSF AC Exam Application Last Date 2017, Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2017, CAPF Assistant Commandant 2017 Application Last Date, CAPF AC Exam 2017 Application Submission Date, CISF AC Online Application Last Date 2017, BSF AC Exam Application Submission Date 2017, Last Date Submission of CISF AC 2017 Application, CAPF AC Online Application Last Date 2017, ITBP AC Exam 2017 E Admit Card Download, BSF AC Exam E Admission Certificate 2017, Admit Card for CISF AC Exam 2017, Central Armed Police Force Exam Hall Ticket 2017, UPSC ITBP AC Exam Admit Card Download 2017, CAPF AC Exam Admission Certificate 2017, CISF AC Exam 2017 E Admission Certificate Download, CAPF Exam Date 2017, UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2017, Central Police Forces Exam 2017, Jobs in Central Police Force 2017, UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017, CAPF AC Notification 2017,