Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2018
|1||UPSC CPF AC 2018 Online Application Issue Date||25th April, 2018|
|2||UPSC CPF AC 2018 Online Application Last Date||21st May, 2018 - 6:00pm|
UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018 Online Application Last Date
The Online Applications can be filled upto 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours.
Correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases
(i) The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in for downloading by candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admission Certificate / e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. ( if received ) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him / her. If a candidate does not receive his / her eAdmission Certificate or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23381125 / 011- 23385271 / 011-23098543. In case no communication is received in the Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his / her e-admission certificate at least 3 weeks before the examination, he / she himself / herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his / her e-Admission Certificate.
o candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an eadmission certificate for the examination. On the receipt of e-Admission Certificate, candidates
should check it carefully and bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The candidates should note that their admission to the examination would be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the application form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the UPSC.
The mere fact that an e-admission certificate to the Examination has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Commission has finally cleared his / her candidature or that the Commission has accepted entries made by the candidate in his / her application for the Examination as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Commission will take up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified the Central Armed Police Forces ( Written ) Examination. Unless the Commission formally confirms candidature, it continues to be provisional.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admission Certificate in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
(ii) The candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications are valid and active as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
(iii) A candidate must see that communications sent to him / her at the address stated in his / her application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to the Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Commission make every effort to take account of such changes, they cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
(iv) Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an eAdmission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
Important All communications to the Union Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and year of the UPSC examination.
- Registration I.D. ( RID )
- Roll number ( If Received )
- Name of candidate ( In full and in block letters ).
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
- Valid and active E-mail Id.
N.B. I : Communications not containing the above particulars may not be attended to. Candidates are strongly advised to keep a print out or soft copy of their UPSC CPF AC Online application for future references.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018 Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 12th August, 2018 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants ( Group A ) in the Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPF ) viz. Border Security Force ( BSF ), Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBP ) and Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB ).
Candidates can download E admit card for CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam from August, 2018
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the examination notice no.7 / 2018-CPF dated 25th April, 2018, uploaded on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall”.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
11. Candidates may note that all the entries in the OMR sheet for objective type paper ( Paper-I ) and entries in the Scanable Attendance List – ( SAL ) for both Paper – I and Paper – II should be filled up by Black Ball Point Pen only.
12. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen for Paper – I would not be evaluated.
13. There will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2018
Related Keywords for Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2018 : Central Armed Police Force Exam Application Last Date 2018, UPSC ITBP AC Exam Application Last Date 2018, CAPF BSF AC Exam Application Last Date 2018, Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Application Last Date 2018, CAPF Assistant Commandant 2018 Application Last Date, CAPF AC Exam 2018 Application Submission Date, CISF AC Online Application Last Date 2018, BSF AC Exam Application Submission Date 2018, Last Date Submission of CISF AC 2018 Application, CAPF AC Online Application Last Date 2018, ITBP AC Exam 2018 E Admit Card Download, BSF AC Exam E Admission Certificate 2018, Admit Card for CISF AC Exam 2018, Central Armed Police Force Exam Hall Ticket 2018, UPSC ITBP AC Exam Admit Card Download 2018, CAPF AC Exam Admission Certificate 2018, CISF AC Exam 2018 E Admission Certificate Download, CAPF Exam Date 2018, UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2018, Central Police Forces Exam 2018, Jobs in Central Police Force 2018, UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018, CAPF AC Notification 2018,