Central Police Forces Assistant Commandants Examination 2013
The Union Public Service Commission will hold a CPF Assistant Commandants Written Examination on 20th October, 2013for recruitment of Assistant Commandants ( Group A ) in the Central Police Forces ( CPF ) viz.
Border Security Force ( BSF ), Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBP ).
The UPSC CPF AC examination 2013 will be held in accordance with the rules for the examination published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 06th July, 2013.
The date of holding the UPSC CPF examination 2013 as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission.
The tentative number of CPF vacancies 2013 to be filled on the results of the UPSC examination is as follows :
The number of UPSC Central Police Force AC vacancies 2013 mentioned above is liable to alteration.
Reservation will be given effect to as per policy of the Government.
Important Instruction for CPF Assistant Commandants Exam 2013 :
1. Candidates to Ensure their UPSC CPF Eligibility for the CPF AC Examination 2013 :
The candidates applying for the UPSC Central Police Force AC examination 2013 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the CPF examination. Their admission at all the stages of the CPF examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of e-admission certificate to the candidates will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for UPSC CPF AC Interview / Personality Test.
2. Application Form for CPF Assistant Commandants Exam 2013 :
Candidates are required to apply UPSC CPF Online only by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up Central Police Force 2013 Online applications form have been given in appendix II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned UPSC website.
3. Last Date for Submission of CPF AC Exam 2013 Online Applications :
The UPSC Central Police Force Online applications can be filled upto 05th August, 2013 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the UPSC CPF AC examination 2013. The e-admission certificate for CAPF AC Exam 2013 will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates. No admission certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail id while filling up UPSC CPF AC Online application form 2013 as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
5. Penalty for Wrong Answers : ( In Objective Type Question Paper )
Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question paper.
6. Instructions for Filling UP OMR Sheets :
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheets ( Answer sheet ) candidates must use black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use pencil or ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read special instructions contained in appendix III of the notice.
- Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to roll number and test booklet series code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
7. Special Instructions for UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2013 :
Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special instructions to the candidates for conventional type tests” ( Appendix IV ).
8. Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their UPSC Online applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s facilitation counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011 – 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
9. Mobile Phones / Other Articles Banned :
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the UPSC CPF AC exam 2013 is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future UPSC examinations 2013.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones / pagers or any valuable / costly item to the venue of the Central Police Force examination, as arrangement for safekeeping can not be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Candidates are required to apply UPSC CPF AC Exam 2013 Online only. No other mode is allowed for submission of Online application for CPF Exam 2013.
10. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Delhi, Dispur, Nagpur, Kolkatta and Chennai,. Allotment of Centres will be on the “first-apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a Centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
NB : Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, Commission reserve the right to change the Centres at their discretion if the situation demands.