Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandants Examination – CAPF AC 2014 Exam Date – CPF AC Exam Online Results
The Union Public Service Commission will hold a CAPF Assistant Commandants Written Examination on 13th July, 2014for recruitment of Assistant Commandants ( Group A ) in the Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPF ) viz.
Border Security Force ( BSF ), Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBP ) and Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB ).
The UPSC CAPF AC examination 2014 will be held in accordance with the rules for the examination published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 12th April, 2014.
The date of holding the UPSC CAPF examination 2014 as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission.
The tentative number of CPF vacancies 2014 to be filled on the results of the UPSC examination is as follows :
|S. No.||CAPF AC Categories||No. of CAPF Vacancies|
The number of UPSC Central Police Force AC vacancies 2014 mentioned above is liable to alteration.
Reservation will be given effect to as per policy of the Government.
Important Instructions for CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam 2014 :
1. Candidates to Ensure their UPSC CAPF Eligibility for the CPF AC Examination 2014 :
The candidates applying for the UPSC Central Armed Police Force AC examination 2014 should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the CAPF examination. Their admission at all the stages of the CAPF examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for UPSC CPF AC Interview / Personality Test.
2. Online Application Form for CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam 2014 :
Candidates are required to apply UPSC CPF Exam Online only by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the Central Armed Police Force 2014 Online applications form have been given in appendix II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned UPSC website.
3. Last Date for Submission of CPF AC Exam 2014 Online Applications :
The UPSC Central Armed Police Force Online applications can be filled upto 12th May, 2014 till 11.59 p.m. after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the UPSC CAPF AC examination 2014. The e-Admission Certificate for CAPF AC Exam 2014 will be made available in the UPSC website [ www.upsc.gov.in ] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail ID while filling up UPSC CAPF AC Online application form 2014 as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
5. Penalty for Wrong Answers : ( In Objective Type Question Paper )
Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Paper.
6. Instructions for Filling UP OMR Sheets :
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets ( Answer Sheet ) candidates must use black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read Special Instructions contained in Appendix III of the Notice.
- Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
7. Special Instructions for UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2014 :
Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the Candidates for Conventional Type Tests” ( Appendix IV ).
8. Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their UPSC CAPF AC Exam Online applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011 – 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
9. Mobile Phones / Other Articles Banned :
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the UPSC CAPF AC exam 2014 is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future UPSC examinations 2014.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones / pagers or any valuable / costly item to the venue of the Central Police Force examination, as arrangement for safekeeping can not be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Candidates are required to apply UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2014 Online only. No other mode is allowed for submission of Online application for CAPF Examination 2014.