Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Online Application Form 2016
|UPSC CPF AC 2016 Online Application Issue Date : 12.03.2016|
|UPSC CPF AC 2016 Online Application Last Date : 08.04.2016|
5. How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2016 :
- Candidates are required to apply UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2016 Online using the link http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up UPSC CAPF Online applications 2016 are available on the above mentioned UPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he / she submits another / multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their UPSC CAPF AC Online applications 2016 direct to the Union Public Service Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work-charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the UPSC CAPF Examination 2016.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Union Public Service Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the examination, their application for UPSC Central Armed Police Force will be liable to be rejected / candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Note 1 : While filling in his / her CAPF Online application form 2016, the candidate should carefully decide about his / her choice for the Centre for the Examination.
If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his / her e-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his / her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Note 2 : Incomplete or defective UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Note 3 : Candidates are not required to submit Hard Copy of their applications to the Union Public Service Commission at this stage.
The candidates applying for the UPSC Central Armed Police Force AC examination 2016 should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the CAPF Assistant Commandants examination 2016. Their admission at all the stages of UPSC Central Armed Police Force examination 2016 for which they are admitted by the Union Public Service Commission viz. Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) and Interview / Personality test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
If on verification at any time before or after the UPSC CAPF Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) and CAPF Interview / Personality Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the CAPF AC examination will be cancelled by the Union Public Service Commission.
If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they will render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of Rule 14 of the Rules for the Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants ) Examination, 2016 reproduced below :
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :
- Obtaining support for his / her candidature by the following means, namely :
- Offering illegal gratification to, or
- Applying pressure on, or
- Blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
- Impersonating, or
- Procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- Resorting to the following means in connection with his / her candidature for the UPSC CAPF AC examination, namely
- Obtaining copy of question paper through improper means,
- Finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the UPSC Central Armed Police Force examination,
- Influencing the examiners, or
- Using unfair means during the UPSC CAPF examination, or
- Writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
- Misbehaving in the UPSC examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their CAPF examinations, or
- Being in possession of or using any mobile phone, pager, bluetooth or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the UPSC Central Armed Police Force examination; or
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the UPSC examination, or
- Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
- To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the Central Police Force examination 2016 for which he / she is a candidate and / or
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
- By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the Central Government from any employment under them, and
- If he / she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules. Provided that no penalty under these rules shall be imposed except after
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he / she may wish to make in that behalf; and
- Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him / her into consideration.
- Obtaining support for his / her candidature by the following means, namely :
Instructions to the Candidates for Filling CAPF AC Exam 2016 Online Applications
Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder :
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications for CAPF AC Exam 2016 are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the CAPF AC Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred only ) [ excepting SC / ST / Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application a candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 12th March, 2016 to 08th April, 2016 till 11.59 p.m. after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the application with higher RID is completed in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of CAPF AC 2016 Online Applications.
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam 2016 : Exam Date – Exam Center – Exam Eligibility – Qualification – Physical Standard – Application Last Date – Selection Procedure – Syllabus