Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandants Examination – CAPF / CPF AC 2014 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
CAPF Assistant Commandants Written Exam Results 2014
UPSC CAPF / CPF AC Written Exam Result 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 31.10.2014 )
1. On the basis of the results of the written part of the CAPF ( ACs ) Examination, 2014 held by UPSC on 13th July, 2014, the candidates with the under-mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test. The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll Numbers are shown in the list is Provisional, subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualification(s), community etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.
2. The Central Industrial Security Force ( Nodal Authority nominated by Ministry of Home Affairs ) will intimate to the candidates about the date, time & venue of the Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) & Medical Standards Test, to be conducted by them. In case, any candidate does not receive the call letter for Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) & Medical Standards Test ( MST ) by the 20th November, 2014, he / she may contact the Central Industrial Security Force on Telephone No. 011–24307747 or Fax No. 011-24361202 or e.mail i.d.–firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination are required to get themselves registered and fill up the Detailed Application Form on-line through the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Commission’s website from 11.11.2014 to 28.11.2014.
4. A hard copy of the On-line filled Detailed Application Form, along-with relevant documents like proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste, Civilian Central Govt. Service employee, resident of J&K etc. is to be submitted by the candidates to the CISF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST / PET / MST who, in turn, would forward to the Commission, applications, along-with supporting documents & certificates, of those candidates who have either been declared medically fit or their appeal for Review Medical Test have been accepted by the Appellate Authority in the CISF. The Commission would summon only those candidates for interview who, after clearing the PST and PET, have been declared ‘FIT’ in the Medical Standards Test.
5. Candidates are advised to intimate change in their address, if any, to the following address given below and U.P.S.C. through letter or Fax immediately, to facilitate delivery of communications to them promptly.
New Delhi – 110 003.
6. The marks-sheets of all candidates will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and shall remain available there for a period of 60 days.