Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandants Examination – CAPF / CPF AC Written Exam 2013 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CAPF / CPF AC Written Exam Result 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 04.04.2014 )
1. On the basis of the results of the written part of the CAPF ( ACs ) Examination, 2013 held by UPSC on 20th October, 2013, the candidates with the under-mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Physical standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test.
2. The Central Reserve Police Force ( Nodal Authority nominated by Ministry of Home Affairs ) will intimate to the candidates about the date, time & venue of the Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) & Medical Standards Test, to be conducted by them. In case, any candidate does not receive the call letter for Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) & Medical Standards Test ( MST ) by the 20th May, 2014, he / she may contact the DIG ( Recruitment ) / Dy. Commandant ( Recruitments ). Central Reserve Police Force on Telephone No. 011–24364884 Extn. 317, 226, 224 or e.mail i.d. – firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination are required to get themselves registered and fill up the Detailed Application Form on-line through the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website from 11th April, 2014. A hard copy of the On-line filled Detailed Application Form, along-with relevant documents like proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste, Civilian Central Govt. Service employee, resident of J&K etc. is to be submitted by the candidates to the CRPF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST / PET / MST who, in turn, would forward to the Union Public Service Commission, applications, along-with supporting documents & certificates, of those candidates who have either been declared medically fit or their appeal for Review Medical Test have been accepted by the Appellate Authority in the CRPF. The Union Public Service Commission would summon only those candidates for interview who, after clearing the PST and PET, have been declared “Fit” in the Medical Standards Test.
4. The marks-sheets of all candidates will be put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and shall remain available there for a period of 60 days.
UPSC CAPF / CPF AC Exam Final Result 2013 has been Declared. ( Published on : 10.07.2014 )
1. Based on the results of the Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants ) Examination, 2013 held by Union Public Service Commission on 20th October, 2013 and the interviews for Personality Test held in June – July, 2014, the following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the posts of Assistant Commandants ( Group A ) in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Border Security Force ( BSF ), Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBP ) & Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ).
2. A total number of 371 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per the following break – up :
3. Appointments to the various services shall be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions / provisions contained in the Rules for the Examination and verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment of candidates to various services shall be made according to the ranks obtained and preference of services expressed by them.
4. The number of vacancies reported by the Govt. to be filled are as under :
|Name of Service||Total Number of Vacancies|