Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandants Examination – CAPF / CPF AC 2015 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other UPSC Exams
UPSC CAPF / CPF AC Written Exam Result 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 16.10.2015 )
1. On the basis of the results of the written part of the CAPF ( ACs ) Examination, 2015 held by UPSC on 12th July, 2015, the candidates with the under-mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test. The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll Numbers are shown in the list is Provisional, subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualification(s), community etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.
2. The Border Security Force ( Nodal Authority nominated by Ministry of Home Affairs ) will intimate to the candidates about the date, time & venue of the Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) & Medical Standards Test, to be conducted by them. In case, any candidate does not receive the call letter for Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) & Medical Standards Test ( MST ) by the 5th November, 2015, he / she may contact the Border Security Force on Telephone No. 011–24364851 – 55 Extension 2606/2615, Fax No. 011-24368233 or e.mail i.d.– firstname.lastname@example.org and U.P.S.C. through letter or FAX immediately, to facilitate delivery of communications to them promptly.
3. The candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination are required to get themselves registered and fill up the Detailed Application Form on-line through the Union Public Service Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Commission’s website from 19.10.2015 to 09.11.2015.
4. A hard copy of the On-line filled Detailed Application Form, along-with relevant documents like proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste, Civilian Central Govt. Service employee, resident of J&K etc. is to be submitted by the candidates to the BSF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST / PET / MST who, in turn, would forward to the Union Public Service Commission, applications, along-with supporting documents & certificates, of those candidates who have either been declared medically fit or their appeal for Review Medical Test have been accepted by the Appellate Authority in the BSF.
5. Candidates are advised to intimate change in their address, if any, to the following address given below and U.P.S.C. through letter or Fax immediately, to facilitate delivery of communications to them promptly.
New Delhi – 110 003.
Telephone No. : 011-24364851 – 55 Extension 2606 / 2615.
Fax No. : 011-24368233
e-mail ID : email@example.com
6. The marks-sheets of all candidates and other related information will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result ( after conducting Personality Test ) and shall remain available there for a period of 30 days.
UPSC CAPF / CPF Assistant Commandants Exam Detailed Application Form 2015 :
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandants Interview Dates 2015
|UPSC CAPF / CPF Assistant Commandants Interview will be held from 11.01.2016 to 21.01.2016.|
1. Union Public Service Commission press note Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants ) Exam, 2015 Union Public Service Commission will be conducting Personality Test / Interview for the Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants ) Examination, 2015 at Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi ‐ 110 069 w.e.f. 11th January, 2016 to 21st January, 2016. The Commission has uploaded the e‐Summon letter for Interview / Personality Test on its website ( http://www.upsc.gov.in ).
The candidates are advised to download their e‐Summon letter along with all its enclosures and take a printout thereof. The candidates will have to produce the printout of their e‐Summon letter at the allotted venue. In case the photograph is not visible or not available on the e‐summon letter, candidates are advised to carry identical photographs for verification along with proof of identity such as Identity Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport etc. to the venue of the Personality Test / Interview. No paper Summon Letter will be issued for this Personality Test / Interview by the Commission. The PT Board / Interview schedule is also available on the aforesaid website.
2. Candidates are advised to bring 2 recent identical photographs and all original documents, with a copy thereof, showing date of birth, educational qualification, caste / community certificate etc., failing which they will not be interviewed.
3. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter in person or on Tel.Nos. 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
UPSC CAPF / CPF AC e-Summon Letter
“Candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test of Central Armed Police Forces ( ACs ) Examination, 2015 are advised to download their e-Summon letter and its attachments for the Personality Test. No Summon letter is being sent by post.”
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandants Examination – CAPF AC Final Results 2015
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Final Result 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 09th February, 2016. )
1. Based on the results of the Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants ) Examination, 2015 held by Union Public Service Commission on 12th July, 2015 and the interviews for Personality Test held in 11.01.2016 to 21.01.2016, the following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the posts of Assistant Commandants ( Group A ) in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Border Security Force ( BSF ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBP ), Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB ) & Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ).
2. A total number of 224 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per the following break-up :
|101||67 ( Incl. 02 Ex-S )||38 ( Incl. 01 Ex-S )||18||224|
3. Appointments to the various services shall be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions / provisions contained in the Rules for the Examination and verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment to various services shall be made according to the merit obtained and preference of services given by the candidates.
4. The number of vacancies reported by the Govt. to be filled are as under :
|Name of Service||Total Number of Vacancies|
*incl. 10% of total vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
5. The candidature of 11 recommended candidates with following Roll Numbers is provisional :
6. In accordance with Rule 16 (4) and (5) of the Central Armed Police Forces ( Assistant Commandants ) Examination, 2015, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates ranking in order of merit below the last recommended candidate under respective categories which are as under :
*No SC candidate is available below the last recommended SC candidate.
7. Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information / clarification regarding their examination / recruitment on working days between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours in person or over Telephone Nos. 011 – 23385271 / 23381125. The result will also be available on the UPSC Website i.e. http//www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks are likely to be available on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of Result.