WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment Exam 2016 Eligibility
WBSSC Lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant Exam Eligibility 2016 :
- A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 06 ( six ) months.
The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the Candidate on or before the date of publication of the WBSSC advertisement.
If it is found during verification of testimonials at any stage that any candidate has acquired qualification as stated above at any date after the date of publication of this advertisement, his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.
After recruitment to the post of the Lower Division Assistants or Lower Division Clerks, incumbent shall have to pass the examination on elementary knowledge on computer operation and computer typing, which will be conducted every year by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. The Lower Division Assistants / Lower Division Clerks who will be unable to pass the examination, shall not be entitled to get increment or any other career benefits including promotion or any benefit under Carrier Advancement Scheme.
Age Limit for WBSSC LDC / LDA Exam 2016 :
The age of the candidate shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years on the 01st Day of January, 2016.
Date of birth as recorded in Madhyamik ( or ) Equivalent admit card / certificate will only be accepted as a valid proof for verification of age.
WBSSC LDC / LDA Exam Age Relaxations 2016 :
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal,
- by 3 years for BC – A and BC – B candidates of West Bengal,
- upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities ( having physical disability of at least 40% and above ),
- by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Age relaxation for the Ex – Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.