SSC Tax Assistant Examination 2011 Notification not yet announced. Please revisit this page for regular updates.
SSC Tax Assistant Exam Educational Qualification
(i) Educational Qualification : Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University as on ____ .
(ii) Data Entry Speed : Should possess Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on Computer.
Note I :
Candidates who do not possess proof of passing the required examination for obtaining the prescribed educational qualification as on the normal closing date of application i.e. ____ are not eligible and need not apply.
Note II :
Degree obtained through open Universities / Distance Education Mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
Note III :
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the skill test will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination as a result of which the candidate has claimed to be educationally qualified on the date mentioned above, at the time of skill Test, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission without any further correspondence in this regard.
Note VI :
Degree obtained by candidates from Open universities / distance education will not be accepted unless the same is accompanied by a certificate that the course is recognized by distance education council for the relevant period when the candidate has acquired the graduation degree.
6. No person :
a. who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living; or
b. who having a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to service.
Provided that Central government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissiblel under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and therel are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
7. A candidate must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of his duties as an officer of the service.only such candidates who are likely to be considered for appointment will be medically examined. However, a candidate who after such medical examination as may be prescribed by the competent authority, is found not to satisfy these requirements, will not be appointed.
In the case of the disabled Ex-Defence Services personnel, a certificate of fitness granted by the Demobilisation Medical Board of the Defence Service will be considered adequate for the purpose of appointment.
8. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
9. No candidate will be admitted to the examination unless he / she holds a certificate of admission (AC) from the Commission.
10. Candidates (except who are exempted from payment of Fee ) must pay the fee prescribed.
11. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his / her candidature by any means may disqualify him / her for admission.
12. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct :
Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or the attested certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered / fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be submitted.
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of :
1. Obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
2. Impersonating, or
3. Procuring impersonation by any person, or
4. Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
5. Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
6. Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the examination, or
7. Writing irrelevant matters including obscene languages or pornographic matter in the script,or
8. Mis-behaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
9. Using unfair means in the examination hall, or
10. Possessing Mobile Phones / Cellular Phones / Pagers /Communication devices or any other unauthorized electronic gadget inside the Examination premises / venue, whether in use or not (mere possession of any of these items will be deemed to have been using unfair means and would accordingly be liable to disciplinary action as deemed fit, including ban from future examination conducted by S.S.C), or
11. Taking away the Question Booklet / Answer Sheet with him / her from the examination hall, or passing it on to unauthorised persons during the conduct of the examination, or
12. Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of these examination, or
13. Violation of any of the instructions issued to candidates alongwith their admission certificates permitting them to take examination, or,
14. Attempting to commit, or as the case may be, abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may, in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:-
a. To be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he / she is a candidate as also from any other examination / selection of the commission in which he / she might have appeared but the final result / selection has not yet been declared / made, and / or
b. To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period which may extend upto 10 years :
- By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them;
- By the central government from any employment under them; and
c. To disciplinary action under appropriate rules if he / she is already in service under Government; or
d. To any other apprsopriate legal action.
13. Fee Payable :
100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Payable by “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps” only, available at post offices and to be passed in the application form in the space provided.
“No Fee is payable by Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen” as per Govt. instructions.
Fee paid by any mode other than CRF stamps will be forfeited and the application of such candidates will be rejected summarily.
Fee once paid will not be refunded.