SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam 2015 – Application Form
14. Online Application Form for SSC Delhi Police SI ( Executive ) Exam 2015
All SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector applications must be submitted online only. For detailed instructions for filling up the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector application form Annexure – IIA may be referred to.
15. Admission to the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector Examination :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector advertisement by the closing date will be assigned roll numbers, which will be placed on the website of concerned regional office of the Staff Service Commission within two weeks from the closing date. A candidate must write his / her roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector examination while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the Staff Selection Commission examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of examination. The facility of downloading of ACs from the website of the concerned regional office will also be available simultaneously. If any candidate does not receive admission certificate for the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector examination or is unable to download the ac from the website of the respective regional office of the Staff Selection Commission where the candidated has applied at least one week before the date of examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned regional / sub regional office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her application.
In the case of online application, registration id should be available with the candidate. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration. The Staff Selection Commission may also send the admission certificate through e-mail and, therefore, candidates are advised to furnish their e-mail id in the space provided in the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector application.
Important Instructions to Candidates for SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam
- The Staff Selection Commission will hold an all India examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors ( Executive ) in Delhi Police. Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification. The SSC Delhi Police SI examination will comprise of written examination followed by Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and interview / personality test.
- The Staff Selection Commission will not undertake scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects before the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector written examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only at the time of Physical Endurance Test ( PET ) / Medical Examination ( ME ) and / or interview from those candidates selected for PET / ME and / or interview. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector application is not found substantiated, the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- Before applying candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice carefully. This notice is also available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission ( http://www.ssc.nic.in )
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC / ST / OBC / minority communities within OBC quota / Departmental candidates / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India / Staff Selection Commission / NCT of Delhi in support of their claim at the time of the Delhi Police Sub Inspector interview.
- Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector examination.
- Departmental candidates serving in Delhi Police claiming age relaxation and reservation should be in possession of a certificate from Delhi Police in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than five years in case of male candidates and three years in case of female candidates in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of departmental candidates from the day of application till the time of appointment on the basis of their performance in SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector examination to be eligible for such age relaxation. Benefit of reservation is not available for female candidates
- Fee : Rupees one hundred only ( Rs 100 ) payable through SBI challan or through SBI netbanking. Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- closing date : 27.03.2015 ( upto 5.00 PM ) applications received late will not be entertained.
- Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC Delhi Police SI examination centres. candidature of those found to be in possession of such equipments / gadgets will be cancelled forthwith.
- Only online application will be entertained for SSC Delhi police SI recruitment. candidates should retain their registration number assigned to them on line for correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission. The facility of online application will be available upto 25.03.2015 ( 5:00 PM ) for part I registration and for part II registration upto 27.03.2015 ( 5:00 PM )
- Candidates may contact following regional help lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting applications :
- SSC ( NR ), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666
- SSC ( CR ), Allahabad – 08765214571, 08765214572
- SSC ( SR ), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC ( WR ), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC ( ER ), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC ( MPR ), Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC ( KKR ), Bangalore – 09483862010, 09483862020
- SSC ( NWR ), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 099915509331
- SSC ( NER ), Guwahati, – 09207053500, 09707679564