Age Relaxation for SSC Delhi Police SI ( Executive ) Exam 2015
Note IV : Age concession is not admissible to sons, Daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen.
Note V : A matriculate Ex-Serviceman ( which term includes an Ex-Serviceman, who has obtained the Indian army special certificate of education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the air force ), who has put in not less than 15 years of service as on closing date with armed forces of the union shall be considered eligible for appointment to the SSC Sub Inspector Delhi Police posts being advertised through Staff Selection Commission examination. Thus, those non-graduate Ex-Servicemen who have not completed 15 years of service as on the last date for receipt of applications as stated in Note III under Para 4 (B) are not eligible.
Explanation 1 : An Ex-Serviceman means a person who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the regular army, Navy, Air Force of the Indian union, and
- who retired from such service after earning his / her pension. This would also include persons who are retired / retire at their own request but after having earned their pension; or
- who has been released from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service / circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
- who has been released, otherwise than on his own request from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or
- who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagements, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, and has been given a gratuity; and includes personnel of the territorial army of the following categories, namely :
- Pension holders for continuous embodied service.
- Persons with disability attributable to military service; and
- Gallantry award winners.
Explanation 2 : The persons serving in the armed forces of the union, who on retirement from service, would come under the category of “Ex-Serviceman” may be permitted to apply for re-employment one year before the completion of the specified terms of engagement and avail themselves of all concessions available to Ex-Servicemen but shall not be permitted to leave the uniform until they complete the specified term of engagement in the armed forces of the union.
Note VI : ( Code 33, 34 and 36 ) Relaxation in age is permissible for sportsmen / sportswomen of distinction who have represented a state at the senior national level and / or represented the country at the international level in any of the following disciplines :
|Basketball||Football||Kabaddi ( Circle / beach )||Handball|
Note VII : A ‘Departmental candidate’ means a constable, Head constable or an assistant sub-inspector enlisted in delhi police with a minimum of three years of service as on 27.03.2015 and who otherwise possesses all other qualifications.
4. c. Process of Certification and Format of Certificates :
Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved / or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by concerned regional / sub regional offices at the time of PET / medical test / interview / personality tests. Otherwise, their claim for SC / ST / OBC / ExS status will not be entertained and their candidature / applications will be considered under general ( UR ) category. The formats of the certificates are annexed. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. 27.03.2015 in the prescribed format from competent authority empowered for the purpose only. Certificates issued up to the last tier of examination i.e. SSC Delhi Police interview will also be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission.
Note : Candidates are warned that they will be permanently debarred from the examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission and recruitment for any post under delhi administration in case they fraudulently claim SC / ST / OBC / Minority communities / ExS / Departmental candidates / sportsmen status.