SSC Section Officer ( SO ) Commercial Audit Examination Application Last Date
Closing Date :
Completed application forms must reach to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission latest by ___ and in the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date is ___.
Applications received after the specified time of closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for postal delays. Hence Candidates are advised to Post the Application well before the Closing Date.
26. Check list
Verify the following before mailing / submitting the application to avoid rejection.
Before submission of application, a candidate must ensure that :
1. Application is in the correct format and on a paper of appropriate size as given in the SSC Notice published in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 23.06.07 or as given in the SSC’s Website for the Examination.
2. Signature : Five signatures in running script ( not in block letters ) :
- in the space below photograph;
- at the end of application form;
- General Declaration by all candidates;
- Declaration by the Departmental candidates, if applicable;
- Declaration regarding OBC, if applicable.
3. All the columns of the application form have been filled correctly and no column has been left blank.
4. Attested photocopies of certificates in support of age / date of birth, required minimum educational qualification, SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen category as claimed in the application.
5. A good quality recent passport size photograph has been firmly pasted (not pinned or stapled) in the prescribed place in the application form.
6. He / She has paid the requisite fee.
7. He / She has checked his / her eligibility carefully.
8. Community / Category Status has been indicated correctly in column 8 of the Application Form.
Abbreviations used in the Notice denote as under :
|Abbrivations||Community / Category|
|OBC||Other Backward Classes|