SSC Multi Tasking ( Non Technical ) Staff – MTS Exam 2016 Application Form
|SSC MTS Exam 2016 Application Issue Date : 08.10.2016|
|SSC MTS Exam 2016 Application Last Date : 07.11.2016|
|SSC MTS 2016 Written Exam Date :
Paper I :08.01.2017
Paper II : 22.01.2017
SSC MTS Non Technical Online Registration will be available from 08th October, 2016 to 07th November, 2016 ( upto 5:00 PM )
SSC MTS Non Technical How to Apply 2016
Paper applications for SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2016 Exam must be submitted only in the prescribed format ( Annexure I ), For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the SSC MTS 2016 application is to be submitted, Annexure II A or Annexure II B, for postal applications and SSC Multitasking 2016 Exam online applications respectively, may be referred to.
13. Admission to the SSC Multitasking 2016 Examination : All eligible candidates who apply in response to SSC MTS Group C 2016 advertisement by the closing date will be assigned roll numbers. These will be communicated to them or placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Group C examination 2016. A candidate must write his / her roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the SSC Multi Tasking Examination 2016 indicating the time table and also venues of SSC MTS Non Technical examination 2016 for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about three weeks before the date of SSC Multitasking 2016 examination. Candidates who apply online but are unable to download their SSC MTS Exam Admission Certificate 2016 or do not receive their SSC MTS Non Technical Admission Certificate 2016 at least one week before the date of the SSC MTS Examination 2016 should contact the concerned regional office with details such as Registration ID for obtaining the SSC MTS Exam Admission Certificate 2016. Details of deficiency in online applications, if any, will also be placed on the Staff Selection Commission’s website ( http://ssc.nic.in ) about two weeks before the SSC Multitasking Staff examination.
The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College / University ID Card, Income Tax PAN, while attending the examination, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Staff Selection Commission’s copy of SSC MTS Non Technical Admission Certificate 2016 in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the SSC Multitasking Staff Examination 2016. Candidates are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded / affixed in the SSC Multitasking Staff Application Form 2016, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
Important Instructions to Candidates for SSC MTS Examination 2016
1. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through detailed instructions contained in SSC MTS Non Technical Exam Notice which are also available on the websites of the Staff Selection Commission http://ssc.nic.in, ssc-cr.org, sscer.org, sscner.org.in, sscwr.net, sscsr.gov.in, ssckkr.kar.nic.in, sscmpr.org, sscnwr.org and sscnr.net.in carefully before applying.
2. There is no SSC MTS Non Technical Application Fee 2016.
3. Candidates seeking reservation should be in possession of the required certificates ( SC / ST / OBC and Disability ) in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of verification.
4. Closing Date for SSC MTS Exam Application 2016 : 07th November, 2016 ( upto 5 P.M. ). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad who send application by post – 14th November, 2016 ( upto 5.00 PM ). SSC Multitasking Staff Applications received late will not be entertained. For candidates of these areas sending SSC MTS application online, the closing date will remain the same i.e 07th November, 2016
5. Only a single application for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2016 will be entertained for each State / UT. In case of multiple applications for online application, the last application for which part I and part II registration have been completed will be accepted. For SSC MTS offline applications, the regional director / deputy director at his / her discretion, will accept only one of the applications. Candidates intending to apply for the post in more than one State / UT should submit separate applications for each State / UT to the Regional Office having jurisdiction over such State / UT.
6. Candidates should send / submit application in the prescribed format to the concerned regional office of SSC as mentioned in para 6 of the notice or apply online. Candidates applying online should retain the registration number assigned to them for further correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission.
7. Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the SSC MTS examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the Staff Selection Commission as a manipulative practice and will invite summary cancellation of candidature, debarment from the Staff Selection Commission’s examinations without prejudice to criminal prosecution.
8. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting applications :
- SSC ( NR ), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840.
- SSC ( CR ), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060.
- SSC ( SR ), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139.
- SSC ( WR ), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705.
- SSC ( ER ), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229.
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505.
- SSC ( KKR ), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020.
- SSC ( NWR ), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331.
- SSC ( NER ), Guwahati – 09085073593, 09085015252.
9. Answer Keys for different examinations are placed on the website. Representations if any, received, will be scrutinized with the help of experts, wherever necessary, and evaluation will be done with modified answer keys. Staff Selection Commission’s decision regarding modification of the answer keys shall be final and no further representation will be entertained in this regard.