SSC Multi Tasking ( Non Technical ) Staff – MTS Exam 2015 Application Form
|SSC MTS Exam 2015 Application Issue Date : 01.08.2015|
|SSC MTS Exam 2015 Application Last Date : 31.08.2015|
|SSC MTS 2015 Written Exam Date :
Paper I : 08.11.2015, 15.11.2015 & 29.11.2015
|Paper II : 31.01.2016|
Paper applications for SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2015 Exam must be submitted only in the prescribed format ( Annexure I ), For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the SSC MTS 2015 application is to be submitted, Annexure II A or Annexure II B, for postal applications and SSC Multitasking 2015 Exam online applications respectively, may be referred to.
13. Admission to the SSC Multitasking 2015 Examination : All eligible candidates who apply in response to SSC MTS 2015 advertisement by the closing date will be assigned roll numbers. These will be communicated to them or placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the SSC MTS Non Technical Staff 2015 examination. A candidate must write his / her roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the SSC Multi Tasking Examination 2015 indicating the time table and also venues of SSC MTS examination 2015 for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about three weeks before the date of SSC Multitasking 2015 examination. If any candidate does not receive admission certificate for the SSC MTS 2015 examination or unable to download from the website of the regional office one week before the date of examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned regional / Sub Regional Office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her application. ( In case of Applications for SSC MTS Exam 2015 submitted under Certificate of Posting, the Date Stamp of the Post Office concerned should be clearly legible ). Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration. Candidates also have the option to download the admission certificates from the concerned regional / Sub Regional offices website. Such facility will be available atleast one week before the SSC Multitasking Staff 2015 examination.
Candidates who apply online for SSC but are unable to download their Admission Certificates or do not receive their Admission Certificates for SSC MTS 2015 Exam at least one week before the date of the examination should contact the concerned Regional Office with details such as Registration ID, Transaction ID of SBI, copy of challan, etc. for obtaining the Admission Certificates. Details of deficiency in SSC MTS Exam 2015 online applications, if any, will also be placed on the Staff Selection Commission’s website ( http://ssc.nic.in ) about two weeks before the SSC MTS 2015 examination.
Note I : The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College / University ID Card, Income Tax PAN, while attending the examination, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Note II : Candidates should bring passport size photographs ( two photographs for each session ) for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Common Instructions to Candidates for SSC Multitasking Exam 2015
1. Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission have advertised recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts of Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) ( NT ) in different States / UTs for which Matriculation or equivalent is the minimum qualification.
2. The post of MTS ( NT ) was earlier known as Group D posts such a Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mail etc. Annexure II to O.M. No. AB-14017/6/2009-Esst.( RR ) of DOPT dated 30.04.2010, available on the website of the DOPT may be referred for description of duties of the post.
3. Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of SSC MTS 2015 applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of SSC Multi Tasking Staff written examination 2015 and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify in the SSC MTS 2015 written test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission’s decision shall be final.
4. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through detailed instructions contained in this notice which are also available on the websites of the Staff Selection Commission http://ssc.nic.in, ssc-cr.org, sscer.org, sscner.org.in, sscwr.net, sscsr.gov.in, ssckkr.kar.nic.in, sscmpr.org, sscnwr.org and sscnr.net.in carefully before applying.
5. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of SSC MTS 2015 application.
6. Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Visually Handicapped ( VH ) and entitled to reservation for VH.
7. Central Government civilian employees / servants claiming age relaxation for SSC 2015 should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of SSC MTS Exam 2015 application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian employees / servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
8. SSC MTS 2015 Fee : Rupees One Hundred Only ( 100/-) for each Staff Selection Commission MTS 2015 application. Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
9. Closing Date for SSC MTS 2015 : 31.08.2015 ( upto 5 P.M. ). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad who send application by post – 07.09.2015 ( upto 5.00 PM ). Applications received late will not be entertained. For candidates of these areas sending application online, the closing date will remain the same i.e 31.08.2015.
Last date for receipt of online application for the Multi Tasking Staff examination 2015 is extended as under :
SSC MTS 2015 Exam Online Registration :
Part – I Registration will be available from 01.08.2015 to 29.08.2015( 5.00 PM )
Part – II Registration will be available from 01.08.2015 to 31.08.2015 ( 5.00 PM )
Candidates are also advised to use for online application registration the second website www.ssconline2.gov.in in order to avoid long queues and congestions in the first website.
10. Only a single application for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2015 will be entertained for each State / UT. In case of multiple applications for online application, the last application for which part I and part II registration have been completed will be accepted. For offline applications, the regional director / deputy director at his / her discretion, will accept only one of the applications. Candidates intending to apply for the post in more than one State / UT should submit separate applications for each State / UT to the Regional Office having jurisdiction over such State / UT.
11. Candidates should send / submit application in the prescribed format to the concerned regional office of SSC as mentioned in para 7 of the notice or apply on line. Candidates applying Online MTS Exam 2015 should retain the registration number assigned to them for further correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission.
12. Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the SSC MTS 2015 examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the Staff Selection Commission as a manipulative practice and will invite summary cancellation of candidature, debarment from the Staff Selection Commission’s examinations without prejudice to criminal prosecution.
13. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting applications :
- SSC ( NR ), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC ( CR ), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC ( SR ), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC ( WR ), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC ( ER ), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC ( KKR ), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC ( NWR ), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC ( NER ), Guwahati – 09085073593, 09085015252
14. Candidates must carry at least one original photo bearing identity proof such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax pan card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
15. Answer keys for different examinations are placed on the Website. Representation if any, are received, will be scrutinized with the help of experts, wherever necessary, and evaluation will be done with modified answer keys. Staff Selection Commission’s decision regarding modification of the answer keys shall be final and no further representation will be entertained in this regard.