SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) / Junior Hindi Translators Exam 2013 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other SSC Exams
SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) Paper I Written Exam 2013 Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 16th January, 2015 ).
Subject : Junior Translators in CSOLS Examination 2013 – Declaration of result of Paper – I.
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted an open competitive examination on 15.12.2013 for recruitment to the post of Junior Translators in CSOLS at various centres all over the country. 1869 candidates appeared in this examination.
2. After applying cut – off fixed by the Commission in Paper – I, candidates qualifying for evaluation of Paper – II are :
|Cutt - Off Marks||117.00||101.00||121.00||98.00||98.00||98.00||137.75||-|
*2 PH vacancies have been considered.
( Note : In addition to the number of UR candidates as shown above, 35 OBC, 13 SC and 01 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at standards fixed for UR category subject to meeting age limit and other criteria for UR category. )
3. The result is purely provisional. For candidates belonging to reserved categories for whom certain number of vacancies are reserved as per the policy of the Government, the category status is indicated against their roll numbers. It is important to note that some of these candidates have been declared qualified for the category mentioned again st their roll numbers. If any candidate does not actually belong to the category mentioned against his / her name, he / she may not be eligible for evaluation of Paper – II. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their roll numbers.
4. List of candidates qualified in Paper – I for evaluation of Paper – II and marks secured by the candidates who appeared in the Paper – I of the examination are available on the Commission’s Website : http://ssc.nic.in.
SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) Paper II Written Exam 2013 Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 30th January, 2015 ).
Junior Translators ( in CSOLs ) Examination 2013 – Declaration of written result to call candidates for interview.
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted a competitive examination on 15.12.2013 for recruitment to the post of Junior Translator ( in CSOLs ) all over the country. Result of Paper – I was declared on 16.01.2015 for evaluation of Paper – II.
2. The Staff Selection Commission has decided to call 115 candidates who have met the cut-off fixed by the Staff Selection Commission in Paper – II for interview. The category-wise details of candidates who qualify for appearing in interview and cut-off marks fixed are given below :
|Cut Off Marks||113.00||112.00||115.00||110.00||110.00||110.00||130.00||-|
*In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 24 OBC and 04 SC candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category.
Note : Category has been taken from Unverified data sent by Regional Office.
3. The category status for the candidates belonging to reserve categories for whom certain number of vacancies are reserved as per the policy of the Government, is indicated against their Roll Numbers. If any candidate does not actually belong to the category mentioned against his / her name, he / she may not be eligible for being called for interview. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their Roll Nos.
4. The interview is expected to commence in February, 2015. Qualified and eligible candidates may follow the website of the Regional Office for interview schedule. Those who do not receive call letters for the interview at least one week before the interview may download it from the website of concerned region.
5. Marks secure by the candidates in Paper – II will be made available on the Staff Selection Commission’s website shortly.
SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) Exam 2013 Final Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 04th March, 2015 ).
Junior Translators in ( CSOLs ) Examination, 2013 – declaration of final result.
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Junior Translators in CSOLs in various offices / department under the Department of Official Language on 15.12.2013. The result of 284 candidates qualified in Paper I for evaluation of Paper II was declared on 16.01.2015. Subsequently based on the marks obtained in Paper II, 115 candidates were declared qualified for being called for interview.
2. Keeping in view the vacancy position, category-wise details of candidates qualified for appointment are as under :
*Includes 1 OBC, 4 Ex.S, 1 OH, 1 HH candidate.
3. Marks obtained by the last selected candidate for different categories are given below :
|Total marks of candidate last|
4. As per notice of examination, in cases where more than one candidates secure the equal aggregate marks, tie has been resolved by applying the following methods one after another :
- By referring to the total marks in the written examination.
- By referring to marks in paper I of the written examination.
- Date of birth i.e the candidate older in age gets preference.
- By referring to the alphabetical order of the names taking first name into consideration.