SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) / Junior Hindi Translators Examination 2017
Combined Recruitment of SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017
SSC Computer Based Written Exam Date : 15th June, 2017 (Paper-I) (Paper-II)
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017 in the month of June, 2017, the details of which are as under :
2. SSC Vacancies / Reservation in SSC Junior Translator ( CSOLs ) / Junior Hindi Translators 2017 :
|Code||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|A ||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level-6
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level-6
|D||Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices||Level-7
|F||Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level-8
Classification of Posts : As per DOPT‟s Order No.11012/7/2008-Estt (A) dated 09.04.2009, the above posts have been classified as Group “B” Non Gazetted post.
2. Vacancies : Vacancies will be intimated in due course.
3. Reservation :
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH i.e. (Persons with disability) categories is available as per extant Government orders.
- The post of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators and Senior Hindi Translators have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), One Arm & Leg (OAL), Both Legs (BL), Both Legs & One Arm (BLOA), Blind (B), LV (Low vision) & HH (Hearing handicapped) as per guidelines of M/o Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The post of Hindi Pradhyapak has been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), One Arm & Leg (OAL), Both Legs (BL), Blind (B) and Low Vision (LV) as per guidelines of M/o Social Justice and Empowerment.
4. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A Citizen of India, or
- A Subject of Nepal, or
- A Subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.