SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) / Junior Hindi Translators Exam 2013 Application Form
SSC applications for Junior Translator CSOLs must be submitted only in the prescribed format ( Annexure I ). For detailed instructions relating to the Staff Selection Commission 2013 application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure II, may be referred to.
Codes for States / UTs for exercising Option :
|Code||State / UT||Code||State / UT|
|A||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||M||Jharkhand|
|C||Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Assam & Tripura||O||Kerala & Lakshadweep|
|H||Goa, Daman & Diu||T||Rajasthan|
|I||Gujarat and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.||U||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|K||Himachal Pradesh||W||Uttar Pradesh|
|L||Jammu & Kashmir||X||West Bengal & Sikkim|
The Department of official languages will be requested to take the state option of the candidates into consideration of allotment on merit cum option basis.
Admission to the SSC Junior Translator Examination 2013 :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC 2013 advertisement by the closing date will be assigned Roll numbers. These will be communicated to them or placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the SSC Junior Translators examination 2013.
A candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the SSC Examination 2013 indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of examination.
If any candidate does not receive Admission Certificate for the SSC examination one week before the date of Examination or is unable to download the AC from the website of the regional office concerned, He / She must immediately contact the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her application. ( In case of SSC applications for SSC Junior Translators submitted under Certificate of Posting, the Date-Stamp of the Post-Office concerned should be clearly legible ).
Failure to do so will Deprive him / her of any claim for consideration. Candidates also have the option to download the Admission Certificates from the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Offices’ Website. Such facility will be available at least one week before the SSC Examination.
Staff Selection Commission’s Decision Final :
The decision of the Staff Selection Commission in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the SSC applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) and SSC interviews, allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts / organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Courts Jurisdiction :
Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over the place of concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Office of the SSC where the candidate has submitted his / her SSC application 2013.
For detailed instructions relating to Staff Selection Commission application form, instructions for filling up the application form for SSC and submission of application , candidates are advised to refer annexures I and II.
Important Instructions for SSC Junior Translator ( Hindi ) CSOLs Exam 2013 :
1. Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Junior Translators in ( CSOLS ). The SSC examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by interview.
2. The Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the applications will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. prescribed for the posts and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post before applying. Copies of documents, in support of possession of Essential Qualifications prescribed for, should be sent along with the application. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission’s decision shall be final.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in SSC Junior Translator notice and also available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission ( http://ssc.nic.in ) carefully before applying.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
5. Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Visually Handicapped ( VH ) for availing reservation for VH, wherever, such reservation is applicable.
6. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should submit a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants / employees from the day of application till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
7. Fee : Rupees One Hundred Only ( 100.00 ). Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
8. Closing Date : 30.08.2013 ( upto 5 P.M. ). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad 06.09.2013( upto 5 PM ). Applications received late will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Commission will not be responsible for postal delay.
9. Only a single application will be entertained. In case of multiple applications, the last application for which Part-I and Part-II registration have been completed will be accepted.
10. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination upto 5 ( five ) years, as may be decided by the commission.
11. Candidates should send / submit application in the prescribed format alongwith supporting documents, to the concerned Regional Office of SSC as mentioned in para 7 of the SSC Junior Translator notice. Facility of Online application will not be available for SSC Junior Translator examination.
12. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting applications :
- SSC ( NR )NewDelhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC ( CR ) Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC ( SR ) Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC ( WR ) Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC ( ER ) Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC ( KKR ) Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC ( NWR ) Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC ( NER ) Guwahati – 09207053500, 09707679564
13. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity Proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. They should also bring two colour photographs ( for one session of examination ).