SSC Junior Translators ( CSOLs ) / Junior Hindi Translators Exam 2017 Application Form
Procedure for SSC Online Submission of Application :
Staff Selection Commission online application will be available w.e.f. 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
1. The Staff Selection Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
2. Onetime registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking / Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 (5.00 P.M.) However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 08.05.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 P.M. of 05.05.2017.
3. The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with *(asterisk) sign.
The filling of online application contains two parts : Registration Part ( In case not registered earlier ) and Application Part.
4. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information and upload their photograph and signature. On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
5. Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
7. Request for change / correction of any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular field in the application form, whatever the reasons may be.
8. The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph / signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily.
Admission to the SSC Junior Translator Examination 2017 :
All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the closing date will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office about two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office about two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post. If any candidate is unable to download his admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned regional / sub regional office(s) of the commission with details such as registration ID, transaction ID of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
The photographs used by the candidates must be a recent, relaxed face and the picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. If flash is used then ensure that there should be no red-eye and, in case of glasses, the eyes should be visible. The face should not cover less than 80% of the entire photo. Photograph should be of JPG format and its size should be between 4kB to 20 kB.
It is compulsory to carry at least one original Photo ID such as Voter‟s ID, Adhar Card, Driving License, ID Cards issued by Government or other Offices where the candidates may be working. Candidates without such ID cards will not be allowed entry into the examination halls venues.
Candidates must bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidate are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded / affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process.
Applications with illegible / blurred photograph and / or signature will be rejected.
Important Instructions to the candidates :
- The Examination will comprise of two papers i.e. Paper-I (Computer Based Mode) & Paper-II (Descriptive).
- Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH(PwD)/ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Physically Handicapped (PH/ PwD) and entitled to reservation.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- SSC Application Fee : Rupees one hundred only 100/- Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
- Closing date for receipt of application : 05th May, 2017 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination up to 3 (three) years.
- Only online applications will be entertained for this examination. The facility of online application will be available w.e.f. 15-04-2017 to 05-05-2017 (up to 5.00 P.M.) However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 08-05-2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 P.M. on 05-05-2017. Candidates should retain the Registration ID assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission. They should not submit print out of their application to the Commission.
- Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and/or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and/ or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- No admission certificates for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Offices.
- Candidates are advised to give their Aadhaar Number in the Application Form (though it is not mandatory) for early redressal of their grievances, if any.
- The Candidates Must Write Their Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name Strictly as Given in the Matriculation Certificate Otherwise Their Candidature will Sumarrily be Cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it Comes Into the Notice of the Commission.
- Signature of the candidate : The signature must be uploaded in JPG format. The digital size of the signature file must be in the range of 1-12 kB.
- Application with illegible / blurred photograph and / or signature will be rejected.