Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2016
1. Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2016
|SSC Junior Engineer Paper I Exam Date : 19th February, 2017|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Issued Date : 29th August, 2016|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Last Date : 31st October, 2016|
The Junior Engineers examination 2016 will consist of written test only ( Paper – I and Paper – II ). There will be no interview and final selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination only.
Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 11.12.2016, an open competitive examination all over the country for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in the pay band of 9300 – 34800 plus grade pay 4200.
2. Posts and Vacancies for SSC Junior Engineers 2016 Exam :
|1.||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|2.||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer ( Mechanical )|
|3.||CPWD||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|4.||CPWD||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )|
|5.||Department of Post||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|6.||Department of Post||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )|
|7.||MES||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|8.||MES||Junior Engineer ( Electrical and Mechanical )|
|9.||MES||Junior Engineer ( Quantity Surveying and Contract )|
There are, tentatively, about 1000 vacancies. The SSC Junior Engineers vacancies 2016 are subject to change.
3. SSC Junior Engineers Job Reservation 2016 :
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Government orders and as communicated by the departments reporting SSC vacancies.
- The SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical 2016 posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent and above of One Arm ( OA ), One Leg ( OL ), Both Legs ( BL ), Partially Deaf ( PD ) and Deaf ( D ).
4. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Examination 2016 but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.