Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2015
1. Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2015
|SSC Junior Engineer Paper II Exam Date : 24.07.2016|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Issued Date : 11.07.2015|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Last Date : 10.08.2015|
The Junior Engineers examination 2015 will consist of written test only ( Paper – I and Paper – II ). There will be no interview and final selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination only.
SSC Junior Engineers Paper 1 Written Exam Date Postponed from 20.12.2015 to 31.01.2016
SSC Junior Engineers Paper 2 Written Exam Date : 24.07.2016
Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 31.01.2016, an open competitive examination all over the country for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in the pay band of 9300 – 34800 plus grade pay 4200.
2. Posts and Vacancies for SSC Junior Engineers 2015 Exam :
|1.||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|2.||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer ( Mechanical )|
|3.||CPWD||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|4.||CPWD||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )|
|5.||Department of Post||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|6.||Department of Post||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )|
|7.||MES||Junior Engineer ( Civil )|
|8.||MES||Junior Engineer ( Electrical and Mechanical )|
|9.||MES||Junior Engineer ( Quantity Surveying and Contract )|
There are, tentatively, about 1000 vacancies. The SSC Junior Engineers vacancies 2015 are subject to change.
3. SSC Junior Engineers Job Reservation 2015 :
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Government orders and as communicated by the departments reporting SSC vacancies.
- The SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical 2015 posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent and above of One Arm ( OA ), One Leg ( OL ), Both Legs ( BL ), Partially Deaf ( PD ) and Deaf ( D ).
4. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Examination 2015 but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.