Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2014
1. Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2014
|SSC Junior Engineer Paper I Exam Date : 25.05.2014|
|SSC Junior Engineer Paper II Exam Date : 18.01.2015|
Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 25.05.2014, an open competitive examination all over the country for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer ( Civil & Electrical ) in CPWD Departments of Posts, Junior Engineer ( Civil & Mechanical ) in CWC and Farakka Barrage and Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts ) in MES, a Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, classified as General Central Services ( Technical ) in the pay band of 9300 – 34800 plus grade pay 4200.
2. Vacancies / Reservation for SSC Junior Engineers 2014 Exam :
- Firm number of SSC Junior Engineers 2014 vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Government orders and as communicated by the departments reporting SSC vacancies.
- The SSC Junior Engineers 2014 posts carry All India Service Liability ( AISL ) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- The SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical 2014 posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent and above of One Arm ( OA ), One Leg ( OL ), Both Legs ( BL ), Partially Deaf ( PD ) and Deaf ( D ).
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Examination 2014 but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.