SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2013 Application Last Date
1. Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 09.06.2013 for recruitment to the SSC posts of Junior Engineer ( Civil ) and Junior Engineer ( Electrical ) in Central Public Works Department ( CPWD ) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer ( Civil ), Junior Engineer ( Electrical & Mechanical ), Junior Engineer ( Quantity Surveying & Contract ) in Military Engineering Service ( MES ), Junior Engineer ( Civil & Mechanical ) in Central Water Commission ( CWC ) and Farakka Barrage, for which Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Government of India or equivalent qualification is the minimum qualification. The SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Staff Selection Commission Interview.
2. The Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of SSC Junior Engineers applications 2013 for the eligibility and othe6r aspects at the time of SSC written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally.
The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Staff Selection Commission Interview. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application for SSC Exam 2013 is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission‘s decision shall be final.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission http://ssc.nic.in carefully before applying.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
5. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as physically handicapped ( PH ) and entitled to reservation for PH. The Staff Selection Commission posts are not identified suitable for VH persons.
6. Central Government civilian employees / servants claiming age relaxation for SSC Exam 2013 should be in position to produce certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of SSC Exam 2013 application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants / employees from the day of application for SSC till the time of appointment on the basis of their performance in Staff Selection Commission examination, to be eligible for such age relaxation.
7. SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2013 Fee : Rupees one hundred only ( 100 ) payable in the manner indicated below SSC Exam Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, as per Government orders.
8. Closing Date for SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2013 Application : 22.03.2013 ( upto 5 P.M. ). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 22.03.2013. Applications received late will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Commission will not be responsible for postal delay.
9. Only a single application for Staff Selection Commission will be entertained. In case of multiple applications, the last application for which part – I and part – II registration have been completed will be accepted.
10. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from Staff Selection Commission’s Examination upto 5 ( Five ) years, as may be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
11. Only one applications will be entertained for this recruitment. Facility of Online application for SSC Exam 2013 will be available from 23.02.2013 to 22.03.2013 for part II registration and upto 20.03.2013 ( Upto 5:00 PM ) for part I Registration. Candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them Online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission. In the case of are as for which there is extended closing date, part I registration will be accepted upto 27.03.2013 ( 5:00 PM ) and part II registration upto 29.03.2013 ( 5:00 PM ).
12. Candidates may contact following Regional Help lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting applications :
(i) SSC ( NR ) New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
(ii) SSC ( CR ) Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
(iii) SSC ( SR ) Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
(iv) SSC ( WR ) Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
(v) SSC ( ER ) Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
(vi) SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
(vii) SSC ( KKR ) Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
(viii) SSC ( NWR ) Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
(ix) SSC ( NER ) Guwahati – 09207053500, 09707679564
13. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity Proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.