SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2014 Application Last Date
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Issue Date : 01.03.2014|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Last Date : 28.03.2014|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Online Part I Registration Last Date : 26.03.2014( Upto 5.00PM )|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Online Part II Registration Last Date : 28.03.2014( Upto 5.00PM )|
1. Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 25.05.2014 for recruitment to the SSC posts of Junior Engineer ( Civil ) and Junior Engineer ( Electrical ) in Central Public Works Department ( CPWD ) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer ( Civil ), Junior Engineer ( Electrical & Mechanical ) in Border Roads Organisation ( BRO ) in Ministry of Defence, Junior Engineer ( Electrical & Mechanical ) & Junior Engineer ( Quantity Surveying & Contract ) in Military Engineering Service ( MES ), Junior Engineer ( Civil & Mechanical ) in Central Water Commission ( CWC ) and Farakka Barrage, for which Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Government of India or equivalent qualification is the minimum qualification. The SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Staff Selection Commission Interview.
2. The Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of SSC Junior Engineers applications 2014 for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of SSC written examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally.
The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Staff Selection Commission Interview. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application for SSC Exam 2014 is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission‘s decision shall be final.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission http://ssc.nic.in carefully before applying.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
5. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as physically handicapped ( PH ) and entitled to reservation for PH. The Staff Selection Commission posts are not identified suitable for VH persons.
6. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation for SSC Exam 2014 should produce certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of interview / documents verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of SSC Exam 2014 application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
7. SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2014 Fee : Rupees one hundred only ( 100 ) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government Orders.
8. Closing Date for SSC Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Exam 2014 Application : 28.03.2014 ( upto 5 P.M. ). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 04.04.2014. Applications received late will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. Only a single application for Staff Selection Commission will be entertained. In case of multiple applications, the last application for which part – I and part – II registration have been completed will be accepted.
10. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from Staff Selection Commission’s Examination upto 5 ( Five ) years, as may be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
11. Only one applications will be entertained for this recruitment. Facility of Online application for SSC Exam 2014 will be available from 01.03.2014 to 26.03.2014 ( upto 5:00 PM ) for part I registration and 01.03.2014 to 28.03.2014 ( Upto 5:00 PM ) for part II Registration. Candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them Online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission. In the case of areas for which there is extended closing date, part I registration will be accepted upto 02.04.2014 ( 5:00 PM ) and part II registration upto 04.04.2014 ( 5:00 PM ).
12. Candidates may contact following Regional Help lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting applications :
(i) SSC ( NR ) New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
(ii) SSC ( CR ) Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
(iii) SSC ( SR ) Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
(iv) SSC ( WR ) Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
(v) SSC ( ER ) Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
(vi) SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
(vii) SSC ( KKR ) Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
(viii) SSC ( NWR ) Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
(ix) SSC ( NER ) Guwahati – 09207053500, 09707679564
13. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity Proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
14. In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Staff Selection Commission‘s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission‘s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Staff Selection Commission‘s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.