Statistical Investigator Grade IV Examination Application Last Date
Completed application forms must reach to the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission latest by ____ (5.00 PM) and in the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date is ____ .
Applications received after the specified time of closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
Candidates are advised to post the application well before the closing date so that it reaches the concerned regional office or SSC by the closing date and time. No application received after closing date and time will be accepted under any circumstances.
The candidates should carefully note that :
All candidates in Government Service whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity or work-charged employees, other than casual duty or daily rated employee, or those serving under public enterprises, will be required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the examination.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer bythe Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for appearing in the xamination, their applications shall be rejected and candidature cancelled.
Note : The Departmental candidates / Central Government Civilian employees may send their applications directly to the Commission after intimating their Head of Office / Department and need not send another copy through proper channel. However, in case they decide to send Application through proper channel, they must ensure that the application complete in all respects should reach Staff Selection Commission by the closing date. Applications shall be rejected if received late and / or not complete in all respects as provided in rules.
Documents to be attached with the application :
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) of
80 /-, affixed and clearly cancelled as prescribed in this Notice, on the Application Form.
- One recent good quality Passport size photograph to be pasted on the Application Form in the space provided for the purpose.
- One self addressed Postcard worth postage of
6 /-. The candidate must indicate “Application for Statistical Investigators Grade IV Examination” on the postcard.
- One self-addressed envelope of 12 cms x 25 cms size, which must beaffixed with postage stamps worth
- Document(s) in support of claim of SC / ST / OBC / /ExS / PH persons.
- Attested copies of Matriculation certificates or equivalent as a proof of age (Date of Birth)
- Copies of Year wise Marksheets / Provisional Certificate/Certificate of Graduation towards proof of educational qualification.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item v above).
- Candidates in Government Service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the examination.
- Duly filled in Application Form itself.
1. If the above documents are not submitted alongwith the application, application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
2. Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without Photograph / fee or late applications will be rejected summarily.