FC – 18, Institutional Area,
Delhi – 110 092,
Telephone No. : 22370237.
Closing date for receipt of DSSSB application is 15.06.2012. ( in case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of DSSSB 2012 applications ).
Receipt of Application for DSSSB in Person : The counters for receiving of application will be opened on all the working days from 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. The counter will be closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Gazetted Holidays.
Place for Submission of DSSSB Application in Person :
Application Receiving Counter,
Office of DSSSB, FC – 18,
Institutional Area Karkardooma,
Delhi – 110 092.
DSSSB applications received through Post Office : Should also reach the Office of the Board as per the Closing Date and Time, mentioned above. The board is not responsible for any postal delay.
DSSSB application form must be accompanied with : A crossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) of
100/- ( per Application ) for Group ‘B’ Posts and
50/- ( per Application ) for Group ‘C’ Posts, in favour of “The Secretary, DSSSB”, which is Non – Refundable alongwith all the Educational / Professional / Experience and Caste Documents.
DSSSB application form : ( as Printed in Employment News / DSSSB website : http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in ) should be copied on a good quality ( 70 GSM ) A-3 / Legal White Photostat paper as per prescribed format.
DSSSB applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different department under Government of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous / local bodies. The details regarding name of the post(s), post code, Department, number of DSSSB vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. as per the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board 2012 recruitment rules provided by the user department are given at Section A of DSSSB Advertisement.
However, the applicants are required to go through the detailed advertisement at section ‘B’ for Scheme of Examination, Section ‘C’ for General instructions & procedure for submission of DSSSB 2012 application form and Section ‘D’ for prescribed Application Form. The candidates can also see the complete advertisement in DSSSB website i.e. http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
Important : It is brought to the notice of all prospective applicants that the following specifications are to be strictly followed while submitting the application form :
- Prescribed application form shall be filled in his / her own handwriting as given in Section D.
- Colour passport size clear photograph with light background.
- It should be in Sharp Focus.
- Black and white / Poloroid and blurred photographs will not be acceptable and are liable for rejection.
- SC / OBC candidates seeking the benefit of reservation should submit SC / OBC certificate issued to them by the competent authority of Government of NCT of Delhi on or before the prescribed closing date. The OBC candidates shall also submit the duly filled Annexure I.
Note : If any candidate who belongs to OBC category, has not submitted the OBC certificate issued to him / her by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, shall be considered as unreserved candidate, provided he or she fulfills the age limit of UR candidate, otherwise admit card will not be issued & no claim shall be entertained by the board at a later stage.
- The vacancies in the DSSSB 2012 advertisement, earmarked for different reserve categories i.e. SC / OBC, are as per the requisition of the user department which may increase or decrease. It is clarified for the prospective candidates of SC / OBC categories, that the reservation benefits in these categories for the DSSSB 2012 vacancies shall be admissible as per judgement dated 04.08.2009 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as passed in Civil Appeal No. 5092/09 ( arising out of SLP Civil No. 24327 of 2005 ) – Subhash Chander & Ors. Vs Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board and Ors. with WP (C) No. 507 of 2006 – Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Society Vs. Union of India & Ors and the related instructions of the Government.Therefore, the candidates who have obtained the SC / ST certificates in Delhi on the basis of the certificates of their parents issued by other States and have migrated to Delhi are not entitled for the benefit of reservation and shall be considered under UR category, if eligible otherwise. All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly. In view of Judgment dated 04.08.2009 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and in the absence of Presidential notification under Article 342 of the constitution of India declaring any tribe to be a ST in the UT of Delhi, the vacancies under ST category are not being advertised.
The applicants are advised to apply in the prescribed form.
DSSSB will conduct a combined Preliminary Examination ( Part I ) and Main Examination ( Part II ) in one go. The total duration for the said combined examination will be of 03 ( three ) hours. The Preliminary examination of 01 ( one ) hour duration shall be immediately followed by the Main Examination of 02 ( two ) hours duration.
Biometric system will be used for identification of the candidates at all the examination centres.
For Post Codes – 122/12 to 156/12
Post Graduate Teacher in Directorate of Education
DSSSB PGT ( Agriculture ) Male : Post Code 122/12; Total – 01 ( UR 01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Agriculture ) Female : Post Code 123/12; Total – 01 ( UR 01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Biology ) Male : Post Code 124/12; Total – 02 ( UR 01, OBC 01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Biology ) Female : Post Code 125/12; Total – 02 ( UR 1, OBC 01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Chemistry ) Male : Post Code 126/12; Total – 03 ( UR-02, OBC-01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Chemistry ) Female : Post Code127/12; Total – 03 ( UR-02,OBC-01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Commerce ) Male : Post Code 128/12; Total – 24 ( UR-13, SC-4, OBC-7 ) including OH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Commerce ) Female : Post Code 129/12; Total – 25 ( UR-14, SC-04, OBC-07 ) including OH – 01.
DSSSB PGT( Economics ) Male : Post Code 130/12; Total – 48 ( UR-26, SC-08, OBC- 14 ) including OH-01, VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Economics ) Female : Post Code 131/12; Total – 48 ( UR-26, SC-08, OBC-14 ) including OH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( English ) Male : Post Code 132/12; Total – 43 ( UR-23,SC-7,OBC-13 ) including OH-01, VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( English ) Female : Post Code 133/12; Total – 43 ( UR-23, SC-7, OBC-13 ) including OH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Geography ) Male : Post Code 134/12; Total – 22 ( UR-12, Sc-04, OBC-06 ) including VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Geography ) Female : Post Code 135/12; Total – 23 ( UR-12, SC-04, OBC-07 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Hindi ) Male : Post Code 136/12; Total -77 ( UR-43, Sc-12, OBC-22 ) including OH-01, VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Hindi ) Female : Post Code 137/12; Total – 78 ( UR-43, SC-13, OBC-22 ) including OH-01, VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( History ) Male : Post Code 138/12; Total – 62 ( UR-34, SC-10, OBC-18 ) including OH-01, VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( History ) Female : Post Code 139/12; Total – 62 ( UR-34, SC- 10, OBC-18 ) including OH-01, VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Home Science ) Female : Post Code 140/12; Total – 48 ( UR-26, SC-08, OBC-14 );
DSSSB PGT ( Maths ) Male : Post Code 141/12; Total 15 ( UR-09, SC-02, OBC-04 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Maths ) Female : Post Code 142/12; Total -16 ( UR-09, SC-02, OBC-05 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Music ) Male : Post Code 143/12; Total -01 ( UR-01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Music ) Female : Post Code 144/12; Total – 01 ( UR-01 ) VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Physical Education ) Male : Post Code 145/12; Total – 11 ( UR-06, SC-02, OBC-03 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Physical Education ) Female : Post Code 146/12; Total – 11 ( UR-06, SC-02, OBC-03 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Physics ) Male : Post Code 147/12; Total – 02 ( UR-02 )
DSSSB PGT ( Physics ) Female : Post Code 148/12; Total – 03 ( UR-02, OBC-01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Political Science ) Male : Post Code 149/12; Total -74 ( UR-40, SC-12, OBC-22 ) including OH-01, VH-02.
DSSSB PGT ( Political Science ) Female : Post Code 150/12; Total -75 ( UR-41, SC-12, OBC-22 ) including OH-01, VH-02.
DSSSB PGT ( Sanskrit ) Male : Post Code 151/12; Total – 11 ( UR-6, SC-02, OBC-03 ) including VH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Sanskrit ) Female : Post Code 152/12; Total -11 ( UR-6, SC-02, OBC-03 ) including OH–01.
DSSSB PGT ( Sociology ) Male : Post Code 153/12; Total – 02 ( UR-01, OBC-01 ) including OH-01.
DSSSB PGT ( Sociology ) Female : Post Code 154/12; Total – 03 ( UR- 02, OBC – 01 ) including VH–01.
DSSSB PGT( Urdu ) Male : Post Code 155/12; Total -1 ( UR-01 ).
DSSSB PGT ( Urdu ) Female : Post Code 156/12; Total – 02 ( UR-01, OBC- 01 ).
Essential Qualifications for DSSSB PG Teacher : For PGT ( Excluding PGT for Painting, Commercial Art / Graphics / Sculpture / Engineering Drawing / Home Science / Music / Physical Education ).
- Master’s Degree ( or its equivalent Oriental Degree in the case of PGT ( Sanskrit / Hindi ) in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
- Degree / Diploma in Training / Education. “Qualifications mentioned at S.No. 2 above relaxable in the case of candidates” :
- Having obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University / Institution or
- Having obtained First Division in Higher Secondary Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the mandatory conditions that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
Desirable : 3 Years, experience of teaching in a College / Higher Secondary School / High School in the subject concerned.
For PGT ( Physical Education )
Master’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized university.
For PGT ( Home Science )
- M.Sc. ( Home Science ) from a recognized University. Or
- B.Sc. ( Home Science ) B.Ed. from a recognized University provided the teacher has satisfactory pursued a condensed course a Home Science through three consecutive summer institutes or through one year evening course.
For PGT ( Music ) : M.A. ( Music ) or ( M.Music ) of any recognized University. Or Sangeet Alankar ( M.Music ) from All India Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Mumbai 08 Years. Or Sangeet Kovid ( M.Music ) the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishawavidyalaya, Kheragarh 08 years. Or Sangeet Nipun ( M.Music ) the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad 08 years. Or Sangeet Nipun ( M.Music ) the Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow – 07 years Or Any degree which may be considered recognized by the body constituted by the University concerned. For the teachers recruited before 31st March, 1974.
- Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Mumbai.
- Sangeet Vid Examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Kehragarh ( M.P ).
- The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti ( Academy of Music ) Allahabad.
- Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow ( previously Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow ).
- Final Examination of the Madhava Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Lashkar, Gwalior.
- Highest Examination of Baroda State School of Music.
- The final examination of Shankar Ghandharwa Vidhyalaya, Gwalior.
- Sangeet Ratna Diploma awarded by the Director, Department of Education, M.P. Or The new diploma / degree awarded by the concerned Institutions / agencies in lieu there of.
2. In addition to the above at least 10 years experience of teaching music to higher secondary classes in the number School of Board.
Pay Scale for DSSSB PG Teacher :
9300 – 34800 + GP 4800 Group : Group – ‘B’, Non Gazzetted, Non Ministerial.
DSSSB PG Teacher Probation Period : 02 year.
Age Limit for PG Teacher 2012 : Below 36 years & relaxable in case of Govt. Servant and departmental candidates upto 05 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. DSSSB PG Teacher post is identified as suitable for OH / VH persons only as per the requisition of the user department.
R.No. DE2(8)(172)/E-II/DR/2012/PF/1453 dt. 14/02/12