General Instructions and Procedure for Submission of DSSSB Exam 2012 Application Form
(1) Opening & Closing Dates, Time, Place for Submission of Application :
- The opening date for receipt of application is 15.05.2012. The closing date is 16.06.2012. Application Receiving Counters will be opened between 10.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M. on all working days ( except Saturdays, Sundays & Gazetted Holidays ). In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications. Applications received before the opening date or after the closing date shall not be entertained under any circumstances. Applications sent through post should also reach the DSSSB Board / DSSSB office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The Board will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
- The complete DSSSB application form ( Part I and Part II ) duly filled in along with photocopies of relevant documents / certificates etc duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and the IPO of the requisite amount can be delivered personally in the Application receiving counters at the office of the DSSSB, FC – 18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi – 110 092 as per the time prescribed above. The complete application forms can also be sent by Post, addressed to the following address : The Secretary, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC – 18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi – 110 092 along with all necessary enclosures and one Post Card bearing postal stamp of
6/- to reach the Board’s office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. Candidate must superscribe the Post name and Post code on top of the envelope while sending the DSSSB application form.
- DSSSB application forms submitted by the applicants personally will be received by DSSSB at its Application receiving counter. The ID Number for received application submitted by applicant in person will be provided by hand. In case sent through post, a stamped and self addressed post Card should be enclosed, wherein the ID number would be pasted and the post card will be returned back, if submitted. In case, any applicant does not receive the acknowledgement within 30 days of the last date of receipt of application, the candidate should contact / report at the Reception counter of the Board immediately along with necessary details including Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Details of IPO ( if applicable ), etc. The ID Number allotted should be quoted in all future correspondence.
(2) Instructions for Filling up the DSSSB Application Form 2012 :
- The candidate must apply in the prescribed DSSSB Exam 2012 application form as per the format ( Part I & II ) given in Section – D as published in the Employment News and also available in the Board’s website along with this advertisement. It should be photocopied or typed or computer printed or printed on a good quality ( 70 GSM ) A – 3 / Legal size white photostat paper as per prescribed format giving adequate space for each row and column. Newspaper cutting must not be used as application form. Application on formats other than the prescribed format for concerned post will be rejected.
- DSSSB application form filled in the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should note that Application form will not be supplied by the Board’s office.
- DSSSB application form should be filled up using Blue / Black ball pen only in his / her own handwriting.
- DSSSB application form may be filled either in Hindi or English. No other language will be accepted by the Board.
- The candidate must write his / her Name, Father’s / Husband’s name and Date of Birth as it appears in the Matriculation / Secondary Certificate or equivalent. If the candidate has changed his / her name after matriculation, his / her father’s name, her husband’s name necessary documentary proof / affidavit issued by a First Class Magistrate should be attached.
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs ( front face ) with light background as per specification given in Section A.
- All columns must be filled. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “NA” wherever not applicable. Incomplete or illegible or incorrectly or unsigned application form will be summarily rejected. Candidate must sign in the running script, not in block letters in the same language.
- Candidate must sign in running script and put his / her left thumb ink impression in relevant columns of Part I of application form which must be clearly visible.
- In column no 4 of part I of application form the candidate must tick in the relevant box (s) to which category / community he / she belongs. PH candidate should ensure to mention there % of permanent disability and detail regarding whether scribe is required at the examination centre in the relevant column of Part II of the application form.
- No traveling allowance or other expenses in connection with the submission of application and appearing in the examination will be paid to the candidates.
(3) Documents to be attached with Application Form :
(a) All candidates must attach the following documents along with the Application Form :
- Indian Postal order for the requisite amount. ( IPO of
100/- for Group ‘B’ post and
50/- for Group ‘C’ post ).
- One self addressed postcard bearing postal stamp of
6/- is to be attached for issue of acknowledgment of the application form to the candidate. Candidate must write advertisement number, name of the post and post code number on the post card. An ID number will be issued by the board on this post card indicating the acknowledgement of the application form. Candidate may note that no separate acknowledgment other than this card will be sent to them.
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs ( front face ) with light background out of which one should be pasted ( not stapled or tagged ) on the space provided in the application form. The second copy of the same photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer and be attached carefully with the application form for the purpose of identification of the candidate at any stage of recruitment.
(b) All candidates must attach the photo copies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with the Application Form :
- Matriculation / Secondary certificate or equivalent in support of their declaration of age.
- Degree or Diploma or other certificates in support of claim of educational qualifications ( copies of all the Yearwise Marks Sheet ) from Matriculation onwards, experience, age-relaxation etc.
- Community / Category Certificate / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman Certificate / Government Employee Certificate issued by notified / competent authorities as per the prescribed format, if benefit is claimed under any of the above categories. Annexure I in case of OBC candidate that he / she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the OBC community certificate issued to him / her on or before the crucial date.
- In case of Government / departmental employee, an undertaking from the candidates indicating that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the Examination / Post along with a copy of the application submitted to the Head of Office / Department. Application received after closing date even if forwarded by the Department well in advance, will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate claiming the reservation / relaxation under meritorious sports person category in the field of Games / Sports recognised by the Government of India for such purpose provided they satisfy all other conditions prescribed by Government from time to time should enclose the certificate(s) issued by the competent authority in the proforma prescribed by GOI.
- In case of Widow, Death Certificate of her husband together with the affidavit that she has not remarried since.
- In case of divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment / decree of the appropriate Court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an affidavit in respect of divorced women that they have not remarried since.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, they should submit certificate as per the prescribed Appendix 2 and Appendix 3 of reservation to Ex servicemen, as per the orders issued by GOI, regarding completion of prescribed period of appointment and prescribed undertaking respectively.
- If the above documents are not submitted along with the application form, his / her candidature for the concerned post will be cancelled. If at any stage of selection / recruitment process the application is found to be incomplete, or required documents are not attached, his / her candidature for concerned post will be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to retain a photocopy of their application form for their record.
- No documents will be accepted or considered by the Board after submission of Application Form by the candidate and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.