DSSSB Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2014 for Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Dental Hygienist – DSSSB Physiotherapist Jobs | DSSSB Audiometric Assistant Jobs | DSSSB Lecturers Jobs | DSSSB Fitter Jobs | DSSSB Instructor Jobs | DSSSB Craft Instructor Jobs | DSSSB Dental Hygienist Jobs | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Selection | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Eligibility | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Application | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Scheme
3. Syllabus : ( for One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination Schemes )
One Tier Examination :
- General Awareness : Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him / her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National / International Organizations / Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability : The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th level.
- & (v) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension : In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section B :
(i) Post specific subject related questions : Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier & Three Tier Examination Schemes :
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam :
Part-I ( MCQ / Objective type )
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in Tier-I but with slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
Part-II ( Descriptive )
- Essay Writing : Topics on current affairs of National and International interests, culture, society, women empowerment, environment, Relation with neighboring countries, etc.
- Letter Writing : Letters on various subjects like request to Registering authorities for issue of birth certificate, marriage registration, to get commercial loan from banks, to get membership from various councils, lodging police complaints, letter to Editor of a newspaper highlighting social evils, letter to Municipal Authorities highlighting various civic issues like road, sanitation, street lights etc.
- Expansion of Ideas in English Language : Candidate will be required to elaborate their ideas on specific quotes / topics for example, “Everything that glitter is not gold; As you sow, so shall you reap; Once in a blue moon” and on other topics of general interests.
- * Subject / Qualification Related paper. As per qualification prescribed in the RRs.